Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Tickets


Recommended Posts

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

For me if you can go to every game, and you are flexible about when they play, then £18 a game is ok value....

Just wish we would think out the box at times, regards to 18-22 bracket who are working in low paid jobs.

These are the types of guys we lose when they become adults.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

For me if you can go to every game, and you are flexible about when they play, then £18 a game is ok value....

Just wish we would think out the box at times, regards to 18-22 bracket who are working in low paid jobs.

These are the types of guys we lose when they become adults.

 

Spot on sensible, I miss around 3 games due to shifts so would like a 12 to 15 game ticket 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Ferry pub crawl said:

Spot on sensible, I miss around 3 games due to shifts so would like a 12 to 15 game ticket 

Yes that’s what I’m getting at....

if the fans can see the club is at least trying to help shift workers for example then more fans would buy into it....

Why not at least try a 15 game package for one season...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobody will be surprised to hear that, as things stand, I have no intention of renewing.

Disappointed that people who have season tickets for this season, and have had to endure what we have for a good skelp of it, are not being better incentivised to renew next season - £340 for the pleasure of having to sit through that again is not attractive.

We will be in this same division next season whether people are willing to admit that right now or not and, assuming Hearts' recovery will continue and they stay up, £340 is likely to be the costliest season ticket in the division with a high probability that the price will go up a good bit after May 2nd.

Again, as @Mr Sensible correctly points out the people that really need a reduction, i.e. 18 to 22 year old non students, are excluded from one whilst (my extra bit) over 65s who generally don't need that reduction get one. People who are only just adults and normally in low paid jobs getting no reduction whilst people who have been adults for 47 years with pensions and savings get one without restriction - shocking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Nobody will be surprised to hear that, as things stand, I have no intention of renewing.

Disappointed that people who have season tickets for this season, and have had to endure what we have for a good skelp of it, are not being better incentivised to renew next season - £340 for the pleasure of having to sit through that again is not attractive.

We will be in this same division next season whether people are willing to admit that right now or not and, assuming Hearts' recovery will continue and they stay up, £340 is likely to be the costliest season ticket in the division with a high probability that the price will go up a good bit after May 2nd.

Again, as @Mr Sensible correctly points out the people that really need a reduction, i.e. 18 to 22 year old non students, are excluded from one whilst (my extra bit) over 65s who generally don't need that reduction get one. People who are only just adults and normally in low paid jobs getting no reduction whilst people who have been adults for 47 years with pensions and savings get one without restriction - shocking.

Can you double star this 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr Sensible said:

For me if you can go to every game, and you are flexible about when they play, then £18 a game is ok value....

Just wish we would think out the box at times, regards to 18-22 bracket who are working in low paid jobs.

These are the types of guys we lose when they become adults.

 

Young lad is now 18 and hoping to go to college/uni in August or September. If I pay £340 for him now, will I get £160 back from the club if he does go on to further education? This over 18's thing is a nonsense.  Young folk can't afford this and the club know it but are relying on parents like me to fork out. This could cost me £800 so I can see the ST being ditched and us becoming occasional PATG's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's very little energy about the club at the minute, most of it because of John Nelms banal passive management. If they're expecting season ticket sales to be anything other than disappointing then they'll be disappointed. Throwing in players that were popular with the fans as managers seems to be Nelms way of connecting with the support. Again, it's hugely misguided.  

We badly need a new generation of fans to give the whole place a lift, this will maybe happen with a new stadium but there's a lot to happen before that takes place. Kids aren't interested in things that are boring, we need to create a buzz, united managed to do it around a bang average player like Shankland. Nelms needs someone in there to be far more aggressive in the way we go about things. The club needs a kick up the a**e. 

Our dreadful home record, neutering of the Derry and general malaise make these season ticket prices look very poor value. McPake could rectify a lot of things by turning this round and showing some real character to get us up via the playoffs. I expected an all action management style from him given what he was like as a player, but he's quite the opposite. It all just fits in nicely with a John Nelms quiet day out at Dens. We could do with some right single-minded, obnoxious b*****ds getting involved at Board level and stirring things up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
×
×
  • Create New...