Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Peter Grant

Densparker

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, Densparker said:

Just read his comment about the ref last night saying that some of his decisions were awful and that they were playing against 12 men. 

Well if parking the bus is playing against 12 men then you should change your tactics.

Anyone know why he was booked?

Personally I thought the ref had a decent game for either side, and it never came across like other refs like 'Its all about me tonight lads'.

6 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Anyone know why he was booked?

Personally I thought the ref had a decent game for either side, and it never came across like other refs like 'Its all about me tonight lads'.

He was booked after complaining, correctly to be honest, when Nelson won a free kick on the edge of their box after clearly fouling their defender.

Ref let a few things go for both teams I reckon.

I thought Alloa played some decent stuff at times, Grant could well be a decent manager in time

Interesting comments about budget. Part time players have the earnings from their jobs to subsidise their football efforts. wonder what the difference between their aggragate wage bill taking into account their full time employment income would be compared with a full time football club. not in any way trying to dispute that their wage bill will be lower than ours but it would be intersting to know what the difference is.

40 minutes ago, BCram said:

Interesting comments about budget. Part time players have the earnings from their jobs to subsidise their football efforts. wonder what the difference between their aggragate wage bill taking into account their full time employment income would be compared with a full time football club. not in any way trying to dispute that their wage bill will be lower than ours but it would be intersting to know what the difference is.

Whatever they are earning in there private jobs away from football isn’t really relevant  unless you are just curious?

Point I was making is that Grant will have one of the lowest if not the lowest in the league for his playing staff....

Hes doing reasonably well considering.

55 minutes ago, offshoredee said:

He was booked after complaining, correctly to be honest, when Nelson won a free kick on the edge of their box after clearly fouling their defender.

I thought Alloa played some decent stuff at times, Grant could well be a decent manager in time

Well sometimes you get the breaks and sometimes you don't.

I think over the course of the season it happens for every team and I think we have had it both ways from different refs.

Didn't we have a penalty claim in the second half which the ref had no part of (Sure is was Elliot who was brought down)?

22 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Well sometimes you get the breaks and sometimes you don't.

I think over the course of the season it happens for every team and I think we have had it both ways from different refs.

Didn't we have a penalty claim in the second half which the ref had no part of (Sure is was Elliot who was brought down)?

No arguments here, thought the ref was decent enough if im honest

1 hour ago, offshoredee said:

I think he was actually booked for a challenge that went unpunished as they were attacking. The Nelson one was a separate incident but also a poor decision, never a fk.

Grant is doing an incredible job at Alloa. I don't think the parked the bus at all, maybe last 20 mins but they have every right to. 

Adblock Detected