Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Conor Hazard. What a Penalty Save From Him Today!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I cannot believe that no one is not talking about Conor Hazard, and the fact that won us a fighting chance and a point today.

His penalty save against Moffat today was top drawer!

For a big guy, he got down to the ground pretty fast, guessed right and parried away a pretty powerful shot.

I hope to god that we sign him for next season.

Looks like Hammy will be moving on with his contract up so hope we have a chance of getting Hazard on a permanent deal. 

Mind you he was rubbished on here during his last spell. 

6 minutes ago, blueboy said:

Looks like Hammy will be moving on with his contract up so hope we have a chance of getting Hazard on a permanent deal. 

I personally have always thought that Hazard was a very good Keeper, and if we have the chance to get him, then I think we should.

It looked a certain goal to me when it was hit. I'm not sure Muirhead could have done much more which makes the save all the better.

Seeing our keeper save a penalty has been a rare thing of late. Scott Bain in particular had a terrible record, but he also always seemed resigned to conceding and barely made any attempt to stop the ball. On the one occasion I remember him making a save, it was a genuinely terrible kick that I could have saved. 

3 hours ago, blueboy said:

JackHam's contract is not up this summer. He is in the 2nd of a 3 year deal.

Regardless of that we need better than Hamilton and Conor 'The Duke Boy' Hazard certainly is that, better. I'd be delighted to sign him up for next season, but he's in the 3rd of a 4 year deal with Septic so maybe we can get him on a season long loan or maybe they'll be looking to move him on, and we have a chance to sign him on a permanent deal. 

So as far as JackHam goes - we need to move on from him no matter what league we are next season, imo of course. Whether it's Hazard or someone else we certainly can't be going into another season with Hamilton between the sticks.

Adblock Detected