Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Crankshaw Surprised He Wasn't Given a Chance Today

I honestly thought that Crankshaw did more than enough to get a start today.

I was surprised that Fields, who hasn't played for us yet but got the nod before Crankshaw (when McDaid was subbed on the second half).

Cranks looks a much better attacking option and I would have fancied him to get on the scoreline today.

I found this sub today a strange one.....

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, charliedee said:

2 in 6 or something like that....he wasn't happy here we let him go...I honestly don't see what the problem is....there must be a reason why motherwell and then us let him go.

That's fair enough, wasn't criticising, just pointing out that he's scored a couple. Without hemmings we struggle though. 

20 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

That's fair enough, wasn't criticising, just pointing out that he's scored a couple. Without hemmings we struggle though. 

We also struggle with Hemmings playing. Only 9 in the league and 4 of them were in 2 games. Whether it is poor service or what I am not sure but our inability to score leads to a -1 goal difference. Arabs have lost 3 fewer than us but have a +30 goal difference. 😕

Adblock Detected