Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Chelsea Looking At....

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Speaking purely hypothetically I'd probably be against the EPL big guns using their vast wealth to bend the rules and buy Dundee. We can't survive without cash but I think this might be a step too far for me. A team of Chelsea loanees would quickly lose its identity. We'd also be at the mercy of an organisation who'd drop us if the experiment failed to bear any worthwhile fruit. I think the Americans and the potential new stadium will be a better path for us and secure a longer term future. Obviously the owners have a call to make if it's us that Chelsea are interested in but I'd hope that they show their commitment to us and reject the opportunity. Personally think Partick would be a more attractive club for Chelsea anyway.

1 hour ago, WoodStein said:

I'd expect, if this was to happen, it would be a team in the premiership....seems little benefit to an EPL club in loaning out guys with potential to play in our championship.

Watching Ross County and The Rangers just now. Based on what's on show in that game there seems little benefit to an EPL club in loaning out guys with potential to play in our Premiership.

Mmmmm

Fantasy Scenario Hat On ....

St. Mirren Awash wi Cash - littered with Minor International talent and Resourced like PSG go on to Rule Scottish Football for Years to come.

Buddies Fans In or Oot ???

Rest of Scottish Football Fans - Happy or UnHappy with a Disruption in the ‘Usual’ Order of things ??

8 hours ago, kenmcblue said:

Mmmmm

Fantasy Scenario Hat On ....

St. Mirren Awash wi Cash - littered with Minor International talent and Resourced like PSG go on to Rule Scottish Football for Years to come.

Buddies Fans In or Oot ???

Rest of Scottish Football Fans - Happy or UnHappy with a Disruption in the ‘Usual’ Order of things ??

If it helps Dundee FC, then I'm all for it.  If it upsets the status quo but doesn't benefit us then (shrugging of  shoulders)

Adblock Detected