The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
TheDarkBlues

Our Google Advert Account Has Been Suspended for a Month

Rate this topic

Some of you might have noticed that we have no adverts on the forum at the moment.

This is just a post to let people know that our Google Ads account has been suspended, and this seems to be due to the targetted click bombing of our adverts recently.

Not sure how long this will last for, but I am now going to put measures in place so that it doesn't happen again.

If you would like to help out with a donation or two for the forum, it would be more than welcome!

• Like 4

TDB can you put up a link or some sort of computer wizardry. PLS.

John, I have just donated £10 ...

In the great scheme of things, I understand this is not a great deal of money :sadno:

But bear in mind. my £5 per week pocket money, is still being with-held by Mrs G :tears:

I've had to resort to stealing fae her again. Keep this quiet or it will result in violence:chaplin:

8 hours ago, Travellingdee said:

TDB can you put up a link or some sort of computer wizardry. PLS.

There you go Travellingdee.

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/clients/donations/1-support-the-dark-blues/

5 minutes ago, Gedee said:

John, I have just donated £10 ...

In the great scheme of things, I understand this is not a great deal of money :sadno:

But bear in mind. my £5 per week pocket money, is still being with-held by Mrs G :tears:

I've had to resort to stealing fae her again. Keep this quiet or it will result in violence:chaplin:

Thank you Gedee, every little helps and it is most appreciated :)

BTW.... I will keep this on the down-low... unless I need to blackmail you for more money later ;) 🤣

• Funny 1