Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

New Members Please Read First (No Validation Email).

TheDarkBlues

Question

If you cannot post after registering, this normally means 1 thing. You may not have validated your account with us.

Once you register, an email is sent to the email account you registered with and this is automatically sent within minutes . This email contains has a link you must click on to validate your account with us. Otherwise you will not be able to post.

If you have not received this email then please check that is hasn't been sent to your junk email box.

If you have not received or deleted the email by mistake, you can always have it resent to you. Login with the account you registered with and at the top right hand corner (net to your username and sign out) there is a link to Resend Validation, click on this and follow the instructions.

Failing all that, please use our Contact form for help validating your account.

Thanks,

The Darkblues

4 answers to this question

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hello Admin ......... Hope you do not mind me adding my tupence worth here, but I didnae want to bother you with a personal post.

On the pont above ...... As you know I am welcoming each new member by personal email as soon a s they register. And although this method appears to be working much better for me (and I hope the new member) ....... there has been quite a few occasions when I have typed oot the email, but I have not been able to send it (MEMBER NOT VALIDATED)       It has meant cancelling it, and then going back periodically to se if new member has been validated, and then writing out and sending another post

So I suppose what I am saying, as well as helping, you and the new member ...... it would also help me as well.       THANK YOU.

Hello Admin ......... Hope you do not mind me adding my tupence worth here, but I didnae want to bother you with a personal post.

On the pont above ...... As you know I am welcoming each new member by personal email as soon a s they register. And although this method appears to be working much better for me (and I hope the new member) ....... there has been quite a few occasions when I have typed oot the email, but I have not been able to send it (MEMBER NOT VALIDATED)       It has meant cancelling it, and then going back periodically to se if new member has been validated, and then writing out and sending another post

So I suppose what I am saying, as well as helping, you and the new member ...... it would also help me as well.       THANK YOU.

You will see that there is either validating or member next to their post count in the 'New Content Member search results'. If there is validating then no need to send out a welcome message yet.

Adblock Detected