The Dark Blues

Help Our Club, Buy Season Tickets If You Can?

Rate this topic

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was just away to start a post about this! If you can afford to buy your season ticket now please do to help the club out with no money coming in at all at the moment. If you can't afford a season ti

May just make the difference cash flow wise. I will buy mine today.

They asked for an increase in sales last summer and did not get it. This is a gesture that fans who can afford it, can make.

very good idea, will be looking into getting mines and my dads....we pay at gate right now

• Like 4

Not sure about this to be honest. Only cash flow issues will be PATG / programme sales related not season ticket purchase related.

OK the club gets the cash now to get over a possible hump (if needed) however next season's season ticket money should be for next season's budget, they use it now and next season' budget is devastated. No doubt they will be putting something together and this might well be something they ask us to do, but then they may have other options.

Why not wait and let the club ask for it if they need it?

14 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Not sure about this to be honest. Only cash flow issues will be PATG / programme sales related not season ticket purchase related.

OK the club gets the cash now to get over a possible hump (if needed) however next season's season ticket money should be for next season's budget, they use it now and next season' budget is devastated. No doubt they will be putting something together and this might well be something they ask us to do, but then they may have other options.

Sorry pb I posted something similar on another thread before reading yours 

• Like 1

I was just away to start a post about this! If you can afford to buy your season ticket now please do to help the club out with no money coming in at all at the moment. If you can't afford a season ticket at the moment even buying something from the club shop would be a good way of contributing to the club. Me and my old man are going down to dens tomorrow to buy our season tickets and will be buying one for my son aswell. DDYB💙

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

I was just away to start a post about this! If you can afford to buy your season ticket now please do to help the club out with no money coming in at all at the moment. If you can't afford a season ticket at the moment even buying something from the club shop would be a good way of contributing to the club. Me and my old man are going down to dens tomorrow to buy our season tickets and will be buying one for my son aswell. DDYB💙

Best check ticket office is open, with game being off they may not be open till Monday.

Getting ours tomorrow, no idea how many games I'll get to but it's a chance I'm willing to take. Agree with @Prince Buster to a certain extent but the club have put ST's on sale early for a reason, they need the cash with or without the coronavirus, l think this just increases their need. Bit of a vicious cycle though.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

I'd guess the fact that the club have put them on sale so early would suggest thedy'd certainly like the cash, even if they don't 'need' it anymore than they did before the disruption.

It certainly can't hurt anyway.

• Like 1