Jump to content
The Dark Blues

Scottish Pubs.

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

I have to stress that it's only a minority but a number of Scottish pub's have selfishly refused to adhere to government guidelines to shut up shop. They're saying that they'll continue to trade until they're legally obliged to stop. Police Scotland have said they'll use the powers available to them to issue a 24hr banning order and repeat that on a daily basis if necessary. 

People need to make a living but the actions of a small percentage of our communities are putting vulnerable people's lives at risk.

https://news.stv.tv/scotland/police-scotland-handed-powers-to-close-licensed-premises?top

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**cking bampots..times it open till🥴

Just passed the Queen Anne - open for business!! 😳

Think so. Looked very open to me.  2 guys smoking outside too!!

I see St Andrews brewing company asked its staff what they thought and they said they were worried. So they shut up shop and made everyone redundant. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I see St Andrews brewing company asked its staff what they thought and they said they were worried. So they shut up shop and made everyone redundant. 

 

At £6+ per pint I'd have thought they would be in a position financially to ride this out. I think (could be wrong) that they're doing drive through orders. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Feckin cretins putting people's lifes at risk, we all need to make a living but surely not when people could potentially die. 

As an aside I saw today that the flu on average is passed on to 1.3 to 1.4 people. For every 10 people who pass it on that's 14 people on average who have the flu.

The coronavirus however is passed on to 3 people on average. Can't get my head around it but apparently for every 10 people who pass on the coronavirus 59,000 people on average get it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Feckin cretins putting people's lifes at risk, we all need to make a living but surely not when people could potentially die. 

As an aside I saw today that the flu on average is passed on to 1.3 to1.4 people. For every 10 people who pass it on that's 14 people on average who have the flu.

The coronavirus however is passed on to 3 people on average. Can't get my head around it but apparently for every 10 people who pass on the coronavirus 59,000 people on average get it. 

Yeah, saw that stat myself Rev. Had to listen to the guy twice to take it in.

This was one thing Pierce Morgan got right this morning in between butting in a guy trying to answer questions. 😧

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Budgem said:

Yeah, saw that stat myself Rev. Had to listen to the guy twice to take it in.

This was one thing Pierce Morgan got right this morning in between butting in a guy trying to answer questions. 😧

He buts in constantly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.