The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved

Rate this topic

not sure if anyone watches these but Simon Ferry and co host a scottish football talk show on youtube and have gowser on the recent video. Doesn’t speak about Dundee till near the end but shares his opinions on McCann and what happened with Scott Bain and Caulker etc.. hilarious story about cammy kerr too 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Gowser is excellent. He doesn't put an act on, doesn't try and make out he's intelligent he is just .. Gowser. 

Really enjoyed the episode. That Dean Keenan boy sounds a right dirty c**t! :lol:

• Like 1

I've got a bit behind but I do like these, saw there was a new one with PMcG, will watch it today.

6 hours ago, Cannigia said:

not sure if anyone watches these but Simon Ferry and co host a scottish football talk show on youtube and have gowser on the recent video. Doesn’t speak about Dundee till near the end but shares his opinions on McCann and what happened with Scott Bain and Caulker etc.. hilarious story about cammy kerr too 🤣

Darren O'dea needs to get that video shared haha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cannigia said:

Thanks for posting that @Cannigia, thoroughly enjoyed it.👍

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Thanks for posting that @Cannigia, thoroughly enjoyed it.👍

no problem mate. if u have time have a browse through old videos there’s some crackers. He has a good one on one interview with rab douglas 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cannigia said:

no problem mate. if u have time have a browse through old videos there’s some crackers. He has a good one on one interview with rab douglas 

Not a big fan of Si Ferry to be honest, I might have a look though. Cheers.👍

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cannigia said:

The Dick Campbell one was cracking too.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Best one out the lot,he was brillant 

• Like 1

Enjoyed the Gowser one, a couple of good bits of info on happenings inside Dens.

I've watched quite a lot of Simon's interviews and there are some really good ones. He does tend to go down the 'no characters in the game now/the young lads have it too easy' route in almost every one though!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Not a big fan of Si Ferry to be honest, I might have a look though. Cheers.👍

Rev maybe start with when he interviews Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove. Worth it for the Frank Macavenie story alone 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Rev maybe start with when he interviews Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove. Worth it for the Frank Macavenie story alone 

I preferred the Ollie Reed Story. 🤣

2 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I preferred the Ollie Reed Story. 🤣

"I can see diarrhoea running down your leg, you posh little tw*t" 

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

"I can see diarrhoea running down your leg, you posh little tw*t" 

That's the badger. 👍

9 hours ago, chomp my root said:

yeah loved that one. most are really good, really disliked craig beattie though, thought he was full of himself and didn’t mention winning the league with dundee once 🤣🤣