Rate this topic

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rejoice, lads!

I'm more bothered about what's in the strip's to be honest, as long as they're not dayglo then I'm not too fussed, especially not about different shades and short colours.

The raising of the "Shorts Topic" seems to me to be a natural progression to the subject of ... "My Long Johns" With the much talked about, durable, long-lasting, reinforced, double gusset. It di

8 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

Rejoice, lads!

image.png.747a833b35232410dbfa75acae86a973.png

I'm more bothered about what's in the strip's to be honest, as long as they're not dayglo then I'm not too fussed, especially not about different shades and short colours.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

100%.

Don't get this fascination with white shorts at all.

Part of the joke was it shows how little there is to talk about, so I'm glad people can have a moan about this now.

20 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

Part of the joke was it shows how little there is to talk about, so I'm glad people can have a moan about this now.

Doesn't take much for me to start moaning.

10 hours ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

The raising of the "Shorts Topic" seems to me to be a natural progression to the subject of ... "My Long Johns"

With the much talked about, durable, long-lasting, reinforced, double gusset. It disnae really but as you say Ross,

we're all struggling with something to talk about & from there, it's only a short step to my famous "Golden Balls"

For those who can't keep up, final comment is a reference to one of the 20 varieties of Tomatoes I grow yearly:chaplin:

• Funny 1