The Dark Blues

A Bit Thank You To Everyone.

Rate this topic

• Administrator

This is just me saying a big thank you to all our members who have kindly given donations to help with keeping the forum open. This means a lot to myself and Scott, cheers!!

The good news is that Google have now lifted our advert suspension a couple of days ago!

Thank you all,

• Like 5
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just me saying a big thank you to all our members who have kindly given donations to help with keeping the forum open. This means a lot to myself and Scott, cheers!! The good news is that

That's good news John. Does that mean, eh can get meh recent donation back please? The Pocket Money situation is still in crisis stage ... Which means eh'm still no gettin' any. But Mrs G

Great news mate - and well done all!

55 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

This is just me saying a big thank you to all our members who have kindly given donations to help with keeping the forum open. This means a lot to myself and Scott, cheers!!

The good news is that Google have now lifted our advert suspension a couple of days ago!

Thank you all,

That's good news John. Does that mean, eh can get meh recent donation back please? :)

The Pocket Money situation is still in crisis stage ... Which means eh'm still no gettin' any. :tears:

But Mrs G has now cut back on her bouts of violence So every Cloud has a silver lining:chaplin:

• Funny 4
11 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Thank you all,

Great news mate - and well done all!

• Like 1