The Dark Blues

Boris In Icu

Rate this topic

Boris Johnson is now in intensive care. I’m not a supporter of him or his party by any stretch of the imagination, but wish him all the very best along with everyone else in their fight against this wretched virus.

Sorry guys, just noticed I’ve posted this under the wrong heading.

Edited by Dandy McLean
Misspelling
  • Like 4
  • Star Post 2
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boris Johnson is now in intensive care. I’m not a supporter of him or his party by any stretch of the imagination, but wish him all the very best along with everyone else in their fight against this w

Some people on other forums need to take a good hard look at themselves. There is some really nasty, horrible people that live among us.  I wish him and all the other people that have this virus

There are a lot of nasty, horrible people going about, work in retail, you meet them all.

15 hours ago, Dandy McLean said:

Boris Johnson is now in intensive care. I’m not a supporter of him or his party by any stretch of the imagination, but wish him all the very best along with everyone else in their fight against this wretched virus.

Sorry guys, just noticed I’ve posted this under the wrong heading.

Some people on other forums need to take a good hard look at themselves. There is some really nasty, horrible people that live among us. 

I wish him and all the other people that have this virus a speedy recovery.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, DeeMo said:

Some people on other forums need to take a good hard look at themselves. There is some really nasty, horrible people that live among us. 

I wish him and all the other people that have this virus a speedy recovery.

There are a lot of nasty, horrible people going about, work in retail, you meet them all.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1
12 minutes ago, Mary said:

I can well imagine. 😕

• Like 1

I see Oor Boris's health improving ... "Now Sitting Up and Starting The Long Road to Recovery"

Hope it's no long before he's in action So us Scots up here can stop pretending we love him ;)

I've no doubt some genuine BJ fans will see that comment in bad taste...And it may well be :)

It was from one o' the voices, in my head :wacko:

And it certainly made me laugh a little:chaplin:

Aye, we can all be a bunch of hypocrites :wub:

Just now, Gedee said:

I see Oor Boris's health improving ... "Now Sitting Up and Starting The Long Road to Recovery"

Hope it's no long before he's in action So us Scots up here can stop pretending we love him ;)

I've no doubt some genuine BJ fans will see that comment in bad taste...And it may well be :)

It was from one o' the voices, in my head :wacko:

And it certainly made me laugh a little:chaplin:

Aye, we can all be a bunch of hypocrites :wub:

I'm a big fan of a BJ but not that bothered about politics..... 😉

• Funny 2
26 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I'm a big fan of a BJ but not that bothered about politics..... 😉

I remember when life appeared uncomplicated, in the world of politics, fitba, shopping & leisure activities.

And even sexual encounters were reasonably straight forward...It cannae awe be Admin John's fault:chaplin:

• Like 1