Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Vote To End the Season

RossBFD

4 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Depends on what has went on behind closed doors, Inverness, Dundee, Ayr would vote against, unless there is talk of reconstruction, Partick will definitely vote against I would imagine....

Inverness on other hand desperate for money, and the prize money might swing it for them.

I don't understand why Arbroath or Dunfermline would vote for it either as they were in with a shout of the playoffs too. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, gblue said:

I can see them reconstruction all the leagues to 14 meaning no relegation if so we will definitely be getting shafted 😡

I can see the logic of 3 x 14 team leagues, at least to the governing bodies, on the getting shafted part, it would very much depend on cash getting shared out to the clubs. 

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

The terms of any potential reconstruction surely need to be thrashed out before club vote on whether to void the season otherwise you could be voting to give up the play-off place that was in offer at the outset of the season. 

Remember this is Scottish football....

Certain clubs maybe have had the nod/wink....

It’s the only possible conclusion say Inverness would vote for this.

3 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

I don't understand why Arbroath or Dunfermline would vote for it either as they were in with a shout of the playoffs too. 

Maybe just need the money, or happy for another season in championship...

Far clear are they of play off spot?

Edited by Mr Sensible

5 minutes ago, blueboy said:

Agree with what was said on here a few days ago, we'd be better off staying down if top 2 go up and no relegation from Premier, then 3 down next season. 

Got a worry there will be no play offs next season if it goes to 14 teams...

Would SPL teams vote for the potential of 4 teams being relegated from there league?

Maybe just 1 up 3 down

Edited by Mr Sensible

Adblock Detected