The Dark Blues

Kit Verdict

Rate this topic

New kit poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you pick to best describe the quality of the new kit?

• Gary Harkins
    • Paul McGowan
    • Jim McAlister
    • Tom Hateley
    • Yordi Teijsse

Which former Dee would you select to best describe the quality of the new kit?

Just a bit of fun - sorry if the players don't correspond to what you think is good and bad.

• Like 1
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t beat old school. Apart from the blue background behind the badge this is my favourite.

Always thought the Scottish Hydro Electric logo on our Avec Strips  1990s were a great match and added to those particular tops?  

That’s a great website Rev. My first strip was the 1980-83 strip.... Brilliant when a strip used to last three seasons.  I’ve just tried to explain this to a 10 and 12 year old, they can’t get their

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Which former Dee would you select to best describe the quality of the new kit?

Cobra, those voting options are inspired. Love it! 

To be of GGH proportions I'd liked to have seen a red inlay/trim on the sock fold. Hence it was a hard working and productive, Gowser like performance for me.

• Thanks 1

Best strip since the Firkin Brewery days

Would like to see Kilmac style white sponsor on the front and please let’s not have a sponsor on the back of the shirt, it should be name and number only

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Jim McAllister

Does the job well without being too much of a stand out.

Agree mate torn between it's quite traditional / minimalist and is too template / could be a training top so JM fits the bill.

Went GGH, just.... as others have said, that could drop to a Gowser with the wrong sponsor splashed across it. 

Love the player concept for the vote Cobra.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share the views of a number, would love to have seen the pin stripe on the sleeve being red, I hope they do it in small marquee size , I will be buying it. Last years was worn with pride up the east coast of Australia,  

I know we should be grateful for any company investing in our club but it would be great if the sponsor's logo was white or red and worked with the top.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Cobra said:

I know we should be grateful for any company investing in our club but it would be great if the sponsor's logo was white or red and worked with the top.

Always thought the Scottish Hydro Electric logo on our Avec Strips  1990s were a great match and added to those particular tops?

• Like 4