Come Clean Now John Nelms

Rate this topic

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest scandal imo is the total incompetence in the way Doncaster and co ran the vote. Releasing the result before all voting papers had been received and then releasing DFCs name as the non

Any club in our situation would do the same as we are. We've been handed an opportunity to look after ourselves here but also try and coax through change that has been needed for a long time.  14

Get our no vote back in ASAP. Swiftly followed by a statement clarifying we’ve voted no and explaining wtf has been going on since Friday. I’d be amazed and appalled if we changed our vote now. I

5 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Clear this up once and for all. Simply the truth please.

There's absolutely no need for us to make a statement just now. We have done nothing wrong. Scot Gardiner has demonstrated a breach of trust so he can play up to his Rangers cronies. Rangers are demanding answers to some relevant questions at present but that's a separate issue. 

The fact John Nelms was handed the definitive vote by the SPFL releasing the results prematurely is not his fault. 

Edited by Alexis
  • Like 8

It's all in the public domain mate. Gardiner released extracts from his correspondence with Eric Drysdale. 

Whether or not we submitted a vote by 5pm isn't actually relevant because we weren't obliged to.

The SPFL should have determined what the missing votes were before releasing the results. That is not our problem. 

We have still have 27 days to vote. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

How do you know any of that?

I just want us to state what happened. I am not judging but the silence is deafening.

Sorry BCG, much as all us chimps would like to know what's going on, as in so many other aspects of football we don't have the 'right' to know, especially when things are current. It will hopefully come out in the wash but for now we just need to suck it up and trust that JN and the club are doing the right thing. Bit frustrating but it is what it is.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Fair doos but I trust very few in our game

I hear ya, we've all been exasperated with aspects of the game over the years. 😠

3 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Fair doos but I trust very few in our game

That's the core of this issue. I would like to know what is going on too, but may be it is better for our club if JN says nothing.

1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Clear this up once and for all. Simply the truth please.

If, and it is an if, we have managed to gain any sort of traction through this sh*t show, then sharing that with everyone right now would immediately flush any advantage down the loo.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, barkblue said:

If, and it is an if, we have managed to gain any sort of traction through this sh*t show, then sharing that with everyone right now would immediately flush any advantage down the loo.

A massive if

1 minute ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

A massive if

I completely agree, but coming out and saying that won't help us either.

• Like 1