Jump to content
The Dark Blues

SPFL : Petition To Remove Neil Doncaster From His Position At the SPFL As a Chief Executive - Sign the Petition!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I go along wi' this thinking as well (However I may change my mind) depending on "developments" Is there an accurate deadline on when votes must be in? ... Or is it a kinda open-ended thingy

Got to be honest, I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff but I'm sure it will get a bucket load of signatures.

Have to agree with you witch hunts not my thing either... If Doncaster loses his job then he probably deserves it but should be done on completion of an independent investigation 

30 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Got to be honest, I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff but I'm sure it will get a bucket load of signatures.

Have to agree with you witch hunts not my thing either... If Doncaster loses his job then he probably deserves it but should be done on completion of an independent investigation 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wackyjim said:

Have to agree with you witch hunts not my thing either... If Doncaster loses his job then he probably deserves it but should be done on completion of an independent investigation 

Aye, the baying mob isn't for me. I'm no Doncaster fan but lets try and keep things professional.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Aye, the baying mob isn't for me. I'm no Doncaster fan but lets try and keep things professional.

I go along wi' this thinking as well (However I may change my mind) depending on "developments"

Is there an accurate deadline on when votes must be in? ... Or is it a kinda open-ended thingy ;)

  • Funny 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator

If it takes something like this to get this clown out of Scottish football, I would sign the other 5k petitions myself.

I doesn't matter who started the petition in the first place, all that matters is that this could get the wheels moving on changes to the SPFL personnel, which are long over due.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

If it takes something like this to get this clown out of Scottish football, I would sign the other 5k petitions myself.

I doesn't matter who started the petition in the first place, all that matters is that this could get the wheels moving on changes to the SPFL personnel, which are long over due.

Fair enough John but for this cat the end doesn't justify the means. Plenty others will see it differently.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Fair enough John but for this cat the end doesn't justify the means. Plenty others will see it differently.

Fair enough, Doncaster seems to be made of Teflon, and if he were in any other job, he would have been fired for incompetence a long time ago.

I doubt this petition will come to anything anyway, but one can hope!

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, tommy the tap in king said:

No offence but this is a rangers minded petition ,we don’t actually know what  part in This Doncaster has played.

Approaching Dundee regarding the free use of loan players

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tommy the tap in king said:

No offence but this is a rangers minded petition ,we don’t actually know what  part in This Doncaster has played.

This. Until we know anything concrete this is just Rangers fan paranoia that we should steer well clear of. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Fair enough, Doncaster seems to be made of Teflon, and if he were in any other job, he would have been fired for incompetence a long time ago.

I doubt this petition will come to anything anyway, but one can hope!

The fans don't like him, that's for sure. I've no idea if the owners think he's doing a good job or not, they'll have a different yardstick to us maybe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doncaster is simply the figurehead for Lawwell. For that reason alone it's very difficult to remove him because he's been given a brief that basically isn't accountable to anyone. He continually reminds everyone that he's just a spokesman for all the clubs i.e. he does f**k all. Lawwell is not on the SPFL Board but controls the Board via Doncaster. 

An example of this is when the Sky TV deal was being discussed in 2012. Lawwell attended the discussions in London with Doncaster. Lawwell had no more right to be there than anyone else. The real situation was Doncaster was only there as a placebo. 

Gilmour at St.Mirren was not joking when he said Lawwell controls Scottish football. He does. Stewart Milne quickly reaffirmed this view. And Lawwell gets paid a huge amount of money for doing so by Dermot Desmond. 

Edited by Alexis
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Fair enough, Doncaster seems to be made of Teflon, and if he were in any other job, he would have been fired for incompetence a long time ago.

I doubt this petition will come to anything anyway, but one can hope!

Teflon heid mare like 

  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.