The Dark Blues

Evening Tele

Rate this topic

....has Nelms pushing for guarantee on league reconstruction, probably 14-10-10-10 would have best chance of getting through.

If that’s the eventual outcome he will have done very well and substantially weakened the Championship for next season with no Hearts, Arabs or ICT

• Like 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to referee in Midland and Welfare leagues. Believe me if I got a team giving me hassle /whinging / complaining about every decision made I remembered it the next time I got that team and I'd go

I'd go further than "standing still", certainly from a football point of view. Our society has become pretty decadent which can be spun as a good thing in the short term, we've been seduced by cheap f

This is why I’m not understanding the onslaught of chest-poking Dundee are getting across the leagues. If Dundee went ahead with their ‘No’ vote then Raith, Dabs, Cove and Celtic would have been hit.

The Tele in my opinion is just speculating and more than likely reading various opinions from fans message boards.    I would wager that they have no real concrete information and fact on what John Nelms is or is not pushing for.

Just my opinion i may be wrong though.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dee_Dee said:

Would keep pretty much everybody happy and no legal cases from relegated teams.

This is why I’m not understanding the onslaught of chest-poking Dundee are getting across the leagues. If Dundee went ahead with their ‘No’ vote then Raith, Dabs, Cove and Celtic would have been hit. But even after our no-show, which was clearly going to possibly mean something other than a No (otherwise we would have just resubmitted), we are getting pelters from likes of the Raith chairman who stands to benefit from our possible change of heart. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, thegen65 said:

The Tele in my opinion is just speculating and more than likely reading various opinions from fans message boards.    I would wager that they have no real concrete information and fact on what John Nelms is or is not pushing for.

Just my opinion i may be wrong though.

I think you're right mate, the Tully will be grasping at straws just like everyone else. Tam the Bam and Ginger Jim like to think they know what's going on. (Not even sure if they're still involved at DCT as I haven't bought their stuff for donkeys years).

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I think you're right mate, the Tully will be grasping at straws just like everyone else. Tam the Bam and Ginger Jim like to think they know what's going on. (Not even sure if they're still involved at DCT as I haven't bought their stuff for donkeys years).

Splattered over the back page..”Dark Blue Pariahs”..f**cking melts

I'm sure one of his plans was to declare season as is, crown champions but no relegation or promotion. That would pass a vote easily I would think......

Edited by Dens Bound Rhino
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

I'm sure one of his plans was to declare season as is, crown champions but no relegation or promotion. That would pass a vote easily I would think......

Imagine the collective dab pus

Did hear that another of his ideas is the 14 team Premiership but three teams go up (so we benefit) and one (hearts) go down. If that was correct then it could get passed as the Premiership might go for it and all prospective championship clubs would as well as they would have Hearts visiting. Can you imagine the seethe from the Albert Kidd loyal if that was to happen 😂😂😂

Edited by bjs
1 minute ago, bjs said:

Did hear that another of his ideas is the 14 team Premiership but three teams go up (so we benefit) and one (hearts) go down. If that was correct then it could get passed as the Premiership might go for it and all prospective championship clubs would as well as they would have Hearts visiting. Can you imagine the seethe from the Albert Kidd loyal if that was to happen 😂😂😂

I'd be disappointed and a bit embarrassed if that's what Nelms was pushing for.

• Like 2