The Dark Blues

Dundee Supporters.

Rate this topic

That,s what we are, what we have always been and what we will always be.

Our club has been a nightmare to follow at times , we've made horrendous mistakes along the way, been through 2 admins, won f**k all,  in my lifetime that i,ve seen (i'm 57) but we're still here.

More than ever this is the time to back the club.

The Yanks have done more for us than anyone else in decades, so what, if all they want is the Nou Campy ?

That ultimately benefits Dundee Football Club.

I am in no doubt about their belief they are acting in the best interests of Scottish football.

And what a welcome that is after the criticism we got after our admins.

f**k the Arabs, f**k Rangers.  Look at their fans forums, they are baying for blood, they will happily dance on our grave.  Make no mistake there will be more.

Our club is not perfect, but what football club is?

Trust our B.O.D. and support them.

They are all we have and like it or not they are Dundee Football Club.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C’mon... league cup 1973

i moved back to Dundee just after that so sadly missed it.  Dad was in Army lived in England and Germany till i was 11.   I was there in Perth Chomp with my son and grandsons, just don,t cou

22 minutes ago, GreenCheese said:

That,s what we are, what we have always been and what we will always be.

Our club has been a nightmare to follow at times , we've made horrendous mistakes along the way, been through 2 admins, won f**k all,  in my lifetime that i,ve seen (i'm 57) but we're still here.

More than ever this is the time to back the club.

The Yanks have done more for us than anyone else in decades, so what, if all they want is the Nou Campy ?

That ultimately benefits Dundee Football Club.

I am in no doubt about their belief they are acting in the best interests of Scottish football.

And what a welcome that is after the criticism we got after our admins.

f**k the Arabs, f**k Rangers.  Look at their fans forums, they are baying for blood, they will happily dance on our grave.  Make no mistake there will be more.

Our club is not perfect, but what football club is?

Trust our B.O.D. and support them.

They are all we have and like it or not they are Dundee Football Club.

C’mon... league cup 1973

• Funny 1

i moved back to Dundee just after that so sadly missed it.  Dad was in Army lived in England and Germany till i was 11.

I was there in Perth Chomp with my son and grandsons, just don,t count it as winning anything.

Edited by GreenCheese
did,nt see later post.
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, GreenCheese said:

i moved back to Dundee just after that so sadly missed it.  Dad was in Army lived in England and Germany till i was 11.

I was there in Perth Chomp with my son and grandsons, just don,t count it as winning anything.

I know what you mean, especially at half time. After that it was a cracking day out, even my accumulator came in for that weekend. It was brilliant but not a patch on winning the Championship. While I was on the planet in 73, I was living abroad (and 5) so aye, its all been pretty low key in my time. 😒