The Dark Blues

The Nelms U-turn

Rate this topic

With the press being told Dundee are now going to back the SPFL's proposals, I just wondered if Dees are in favour of this apparent change of heart.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is true some fans who were going to renew season tickets will have a rethink. Nelms reputation is already tarnished and this would be the final straw for lots of us. John Nelms from

You could always send the club an email saying that you no longer want your first decision to stand and under the consumer rights your changing your mind and expect a full refund ūüė≤...not much differen

If this is true it will end my 57 years love / hate relationship with the club. I don't care if we have secured some amazing deal which benefits only us if it is to the detriment of other teams.

Posted Images

Just now, Cobra said:

With the press being told Dundee are now going to back the SPFL's proposals, I just wondered if Dees are in favour of this change of heart.

Absolute stupidity and once again this club and fans badly tarnished by massive mistakes made by whoever owns the club at the time. Totally sick off it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Had a chance to force reconstruction, blew it by the look of things.

Hero to Zero If he’s got nothing

Edited by Dee_Dee
5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

With the press being told Dundee are now going to back the SPFL's proposals, I just wondered if Dees are in favour of this change of heart.

Not voting as don't  know as we don't have enough information at this stage, got to trust that if it's true we have done it for the right reasons / greater good. Honestly i'm 50/50 just now.

• Like 2

Cobra, your a bit sharpish with this kinda nonsense aren’t you? So the daily record puts out a story that he might vote yes. Let’s see how it plays out first eh

• Like 6

When Nelms was trying to leverage something he should have quickly  realised that no deal that would have suited all parties and the right thing to do was to recast the vote as originally intended. Even if there is a promise of reconstruction then this has not been worth it!

Definitely in the wait and see camp. I'll be flabbergasted if all he's got from this is a few crumbs from Lawell , our clubs reputation would be tarnished almost  beyond repair 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, dblair said:

Cobra, your a bit sharpish with this kinda nonsense aren’t you? So the daily record puts out a story that he might vote yes. Let’s see how it plays out first eh

The Record isn't saying he might vote yes. They are saying that he will vote yes. I don't see what the problem is in Dees giving their initial reaction to that.

Just now, Cobra said:

The Record isn't saying he might vote yes. They are saying that he will vote yes. I don't see what the problem is in Dees giving their initial reaction to that.

It's a bit tabloid / sensationalist if I'm being honest mate especially as no don't know option. We need more information before deciding IMO. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Come on, your wise enough not to buy that ? It may come to pass yes but for me there’s been nothing but speculation and hearsay from the very beginning of this debacle, and plenty of mud slung our way which seems unjustified without proper evidence. Let’s not add to the mud slinging just yet eh 

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1