Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Nelms U-turn

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Got a feeling they are talking sh**e. Nelms hasn't spoken to anyone and any leaked emails from the SPFL would be quoted in full and not snippets like what's in that report. 

Why would the daily ranger change the habit of a lifetime. Been printing sh**e since it came into existence 

23 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Why would the daily ranger change the habit of a lifetime. Been printing sh**e since it came into existence 

Maybe they have a vow from the main players that we will get these lucrative friendlies, although if so, it would be plastered on the front page with the signatures of Lawell; Park; and Doncaster.

Personally couldn't care less which way JN (DFC) votes - i trust that it will be done in the best interests of Dundee Football Club (just as all the other teams have voted in their best interests)

For the record - i have rarely been positive about FPS and certainly not JN - but he will do what he thinks is right

Some of the reaction on here is hyperbole built up by the media over the weekend

• Like 6
  • Star Post 1

1 minute ago, Dayster said:

Personally couldn't care less which way JN (DFC) votes - i trust that it will be done in the best interests of Dundee Football Club (just as all the other teams have voted in their best interests)

For the record - i have rarely been positive about FPS and certainly not JN - but he will do what he thinks is right

Some of the reaction on here is hyperbole built up by the media over the weekend

Think part of people's thinking is that quite often what JN thinks is right is often very much wrong. 

• Like 2

The most important implication of Dundee's situation is that it means the decision on what to do with the season has not been made yet.

From here there aren't many possibilities.

1. Dundee vote Yes and the season is over with all the consequences that are being cried about by other clubs

2. Dundee vote No or abstain and either

a) the confusion continues with competing resolutions and endless Rangers conspiracy theories, or

b) before the (re)submisison of the vote a new resolution is written that deals with the unfair elements of the first one. The second resolution is put to the vote with the proviso that Dundee's vote on the first will depend on the vote of the second. As long as no team decides to use their whole 28 day response period, things can be resolved quite soon.

Confused? You will be.

BTW, if it does turn out to be only about a US match against Celtic, friendlies or loan deals, I think it will be curtains for Dundee, both from our own fans and from other clubs. I think that must be obvious to the club and for that reason, I don't think it is going to play out that way.

• Like 4

This whole episode has been shameful. The SPFL handling of the Vote has been amateurish in the extreme. Sadly, we appear to have played our part in this fiasco. If only we had stuck with our original NO vote, then all of this embarrassment would have been avoided. I feel real sorry for the Clubs who will be denied the opportunity to avoid relegation. The reputation of our Club is at stake.

• Like 2

Adblock Detected