The Dark Blues

Can Anyone Confirm

Rate this topic

If Partick have stated they knew Dundee were to vote no?

I know ICT said this but it came direct from Gardiner and in all honesty if he stood in front of me and said 'hey, PB you have greying dark hair and wear glasses' even though i knew it to be true I'd still assume he was lying.

On the other hand if Plastic Whistle have said the same, directly and not via Gardiner or a tabloid assumption, I'd be more inclined to believe it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would be amazed if clubs, who were going to be put at a financial disadvantage by the proposal, did not have several talks about how they were voting. Even trying to find ways to stop or thwart the

6 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

If Partick have stated they knew Dundee were to vote no?

I know ICT said this but it came direct from Gardiner and in all honesty if he stood in front of me and said 'hey, PB you have greying dark hair and wear glasses' even though i knew it to be true I'd still assume he was lying.

On the other hand if Plastic Whistle have said the same, directly and not via Gardiner or a tabloid assumption, I'd be more inclined to believe it.

Either Gardiner, Eric Drysdale, or both mentioned dialogue with Jacqui Low of Partick.

3 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Either Gardiner, Eric Drysdale, or both mentioned dialogue with Jacqui Low of Partick.

Some of the messages displayed on twitter were from Eric to Jacqui Low.

I didn't read them all, but what I saw was focused on what Eric said about the voting form, not on what Partick said in those conversations.

I would be amazed if clubs, who were going to be put at a financial disadvantage by the proposal, did not have several talks about how they were voting. Even trying to find ways to stop or thwart the proposal seems reasonable. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, BCram said:

I would be amazed if clubs, who were going to be put at a financial disadvantage by the proposal, did not have several talks about how they were voting. Even trying to find ways to stop or thwart the proposal seems reasonable. 

I'm sure they did BC but you know as well as I do that anything said by Gardiner in those talks might have been honest enough but could just as likely have been total lies.

Just really trying to get right in my head if someone more trustworthy has made comments similar to his.

38 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I'm sure they did BC but you know as well as I do that anything said by Gardiner in those talks might have been honest enough but could just as likely have been total lies.

Just really trying to get right in my head if someone more trustworthy has made comments similar to his.

Aah, understand why you're looking for corroboration,