Rate this topic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's an absolutely fantastic response from John Nelms.  Very professional and scathing of the self-interest antics that have gone on from most clubs. I think the major thing here is that promis

As a pitchfork salesman I have to say I'm very disappointed with this statement. Large skewers for your summer barbecues anyone?

Not important just now.  It seems to me that Nelms is saying the vote was way to hasty and thrown together with nowhere near enough discussion as to the implications of its outcome. Sounds like h

Posted Images

just the professional response i was expecting from the club. i hope this puts to bed all these bulls**t stories and conspiracies that the likes of the daily ranger spout and actually get behind the club and support the fact that they want whats best for us but also for scottish football and didnt just think about themselves like alot of clubs have done.

• Like 4

Spfl cannot be trusted and allowed Dundee to be thrown to the wolves. Also which two clubs changed on the day, and why!

4 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Spfl cannot be trusted and allowed Dundee to be thrown to the wolves. Also which two clubs changed on the day, and why!

I was just about to ask the same question,   

Very interesting 😎😎😎

Absolutely brilliant summary from the club , calm , collected and taking cognizance of the current situation which is of much greater importance than the dingy corridors of power in Scottish football . Shame on all those who doubted Dundee Football Club from anonymous people on internet, to chairmen of tiny clubs , to the once again shown for what they are Scottish media to those at the SPFL . Hang your heads in shame and embarrassment.

Well done - what an amazing club we have to call our own.

Puses shut

1TID🇫🇷

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Star Post 1

Glad to hear the club denounce Gardner for spilling the beans which he had no right to do.

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, teddydfc62 said:

So are we voting or what?

Not important just now. 

It seems to me that Nelms is saying the vote was way to hasty and thrown together with nowhere near enough discussion as to the implications of its outcome. Sounds like he is taking as long as he needs to to explore these implications and have the discussions that shouldve been happening anyway.

He'll vote when the implications are clear. And he is absolutely right to wait as long as he needs to.

I'm 100% with him.

• Like 9

Sit tight ,and ask for a 14 ,10,10,10 league set up.

With the second team promoted by Penalty shoot out,which can be easily done.

Pretty sure Inverness and Ayr will be happy with that.