Yes Vote Submitted

Rate this topic

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't see any benefits to John Nelms in being on the task force, I would very much doubt that he wanted to be on it. Nelms has put his neck on the line, he's done the spadework and he's taken the fl

A u-turn never looks good but we'll have to see if he's managed to get some meaningful concessions. One thing that can't be disputed by anyone is that Spfl is an absolute shambles of an organisation, 

Why? He's done everything he can to save the bottom placed teams at personal expense and abuse from all corners including, sadly, a few wallopers in our own support. How many other chairman

Posted Images

So Hearts and Partick were relegated today. I said plenty yesterday and I've got nothing else to add on that subject but I'm not impressed.

The custodians of our football club won't always act in the way we'd like but we are Dundee, and we'll just have to deal with the fall-out. We owe it to the tens of thousands of Dees who've passed away to ride the storm and stick by our team.

• Like 2
Just now, Cobra said:

So Hearts and Partick were relegated today.

Not necessarily. All this means is the season is over and they finished bottom. 

Just.

Wait. 

• Like 8
Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Just.

Wait. 

Fair enough mate. Maybe I need to read up on this as I thought a Yes vote from Dundee effectively consigned the Jambos and the Jags to relegation.

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Just.

Wait. 

Agree - there is no way we release this statement today, be so bold , And even finish off by saying look forward to seeing you in the revamped leagues 

I expect further news soon on reconstruction 

• Like 2

If we have indeed voted yes I'd like to think we have got some kind of deal from the SPFL regarding money or reconstruction.. If not this whole episode has been a waste of time 

Edited by charliedee
1 minute ago, Cobra said:

Fair enough mate. Maybe I need to read up on this as I thought a Yes vote from Dundee effectively consigned the Jambos and the Jags to relegation.

I reckon Nelms has been promised that a yes vote means a solid conversation on reconstruction and that the discussion regarding relegation isnt over. 

That doesnt mean reconstruction will happen. But hes done his best and no one will be able to accuse him otherwise.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Just.

Wait. 

Agreed. IMO all we have is snippet of a much bigger story here. There is no way that we would issue two statements, one of which was only issued a couple of hours before the vote,  citing sporting integrity and that nobody should be financially worse off, for us to do the complete opposite. Not even Dundee.....

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

I reckon Nelms has been promised that a yes vote means a solid conversation on reconstruction and that the discussion regarding relegation isnt over. 

That doesnt mean reconstruction will happen. But hes done his best and no one will be able to accuse him otherwise.

Making reconstruction a talking point is quite possibly a nothing issue. We'll have to wait and see.

I don't envy Nelms. Since he pulled out of his No vote he's been in a bit of a bind. I don't feel great about things but I'm done sharing my view and falling out with folk.

• Like 2