Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

League Reconstruction

Boba Fett

League reconstruction poll  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How many teams?

Hearts, St Mirren, Hamilton, Ross County and Livingston are all certain to vote in favour of reconstruction. They are all either currently or usually contenders for relegation. They will be happy of the extra security of a bigger league. 

Rangers definitely won’t. It doesn’t benefit them. They are a spiteful club and will relish sticking two fingers up to Dundee for the way we have (in their eyes) handed Celtic the league. 

Celtic probably don’t overly care. It won’t have much of an impact on their budget. Suspect they will be the club that Dundee have been negotiating re last weeks vote.

St Johnstone, Killie and Motherwell’s views will be interesting. They are well established Premiership clubs and reconstruction would have a negative impact in their budgets. Possibly can be persuaded though I’m sceptical all three will

Hibs vote I think will depend on whether reconstruction is going to be long term or a temporary. Short term it makes financial sense for them because of Hearts. Longer term not so much. 

Aberdeen is going to be the stumbling block. They were firmly against it when Rangers went bust. They have new people in the board room now but the arguments for and against from their point of view are unlikely to have changed. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
27 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

Hearts, St Mirren, Hamilton, Ross County and Livingston are all certain to vote in favour of reconstruction. They are all either currently or usually contenders for relegation. They will be happy of the extra security of a bigger league. 

Rangers definitely won’t. It doesn’t benefit them. They are a spiteful club and will relish sticking two fingers up to Dundee for the way we have (in their eyes) handed Celtic the league. 

Celtic probably don’t overly care. It won’t have much of an impact on their budget. Suspect they will be the club that Dundee have been negotiating re last weeks vote.

St Johnstone, Killie and Motherwell’s views will be interesting. They are well established Premiership clubs and reconstruction would have a negative impact in their budgets. Possibly can be persuaded though I’m sceptical all three will

Hibs vote I think will depend on whether reconstruction is going to be long term or a temporary. Short term it makes financial sense for them because of Hearts. Longer term not so much. 

Aberdeen is going to be the stumbling block. They were firmly against it when Rangers went bust. They have new people in the board room now but the arguments for and against from their point of view are unlikely to have changed. 

Noticed Niall McGinn was in the papers today saying he hopes these reconstruction talks bring about a bigger top flight. Interesting coming from someone at Aberdeen.

23 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

I do not care much for this woman.

Yeah, fair to suggest Hearts have gained an even bigger sense of self delusion since she arrived. Used to quite like them as a club (great away day) but have a distinct dislike of them at the moment.

Spiers, like most of the media love the DABs

"It has been an appalling mess - a political farce - but I personally warmly welcome this magnificent Scottish football institution back into the top flight. Worthy champions"

WTAF?
Edited by Dondeh

37 minutes ago, Dondeh said:
Spiers, like most of the media love the DABs

"It has been an appalling mess - a political farce - but I personally warmly welcome this magnificent Scottish football institution back into the top flight. Worthy champions"

WTAF?

What a delusional prick

Adblock Detected