The Dark Blues

Billy Dodds

Rate this topic

Billy Dodds out to stick the knife in again. Thankfully he's described as former Rangers , DAB's and Scotland striker.  He never had too much to say when Jim McIntyre was appointed Manager and he didn't get assistants job , except that's football and we move on I'm staying with the BBC . Now hes on the rampage how he wouldn't want Nelms in the trenches and hes not surprised that hes changed his mind . He also went on to say he was in his tracksuit ready to take training then JN said no I'll get back to you. JN talked to Supporters group and changed his mind . Best decision JN made in his time at Dens. Dodds also says he doesn't trust John Nelms . Well Billy you trust Jim McIntyre and 2 months after yer DAB pal got punted he was parading a DAB scarf above his head at the dump like he was the messiah.  Good judge of character. Dodds hasn't had a good word to say about us for a while now . Shame I remember him as a good striker for us .

Edited by Steve W
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He met Nelms and said he's a great guy, calls a spade a spade and that's why he likes him.  He never got the job.  No Nelms is a coward and you wouldn't want to be in the trenches with him. 

The majority of the BBC experts haven't even turned their hand to management. They're all as bad as each other.

Aye, the wee moaner emptied out his bile duct, yet again, about how badly he was treated by the club & Nelms in particular, when we hired JM. Disappointing to see the 'Sport' section of the Herald (duplicated in the National) giving a whole column to his insightful contribution to Sportsound yesterday. He says he wouldn't like Nelms 'in the trenches' with him, couldn't trust him.

I wonder which one would be most likely to run off in the other direction as soon as someone waved a £20 note his way?

A bitter little man, with little credibility.

He met Nelms and said he's a great guy, calls a spade a spade and that's why he likes him. 

He never got the job. 

No Nelms is a coward and you wouldn't want to be in the trenches with him. 

Funny that. 

Not as funny as his "I'm still held in high regard by Dundee fans" comment a few weeks back, but funny nevertheless. 

Wee fanny. 

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I was saying to Wattie yesterday that I cannot uderstand why the BBC and other media outlets reckon he is a go to guy re football. What did he achieve in a managerial sense? Bitter and twisted little man (Dodds not Wattie!). 

2 hours ago, Double Blue said:

I was saying to Wattie yesterday that I cannot uderstand why the BBC and other media outlets reckon he is a go to guy re football. What did he achieve in a managerial sense? Bitter and twisted little man (Dodds not Wattie!). 

The majority of the BBC experts haven't even turned their hand to management. They're all as bad as each other.

• Star Post 1