Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Realistically When Will We Get Live Football At Dens?

Wattie Rojas

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
21 hours ago, Cobra said:

Typical Daily Mail garbage, even a child of two would be able to work out there will be little chance of any football being played next season in Scotland, cant see the master nation being any different. 

9 minutes ago, Campbell said:

Typical Daily Mail garbage, even a child of two would be able to work out there will be little chance of any football being played next season in Scotland, cant see the master nation being any different. 

I don't think the Yanks are that bothered about the soccer.

• Funny 1

Doncaster was saying this week that it's inevitable that clubs will go to the wall if games go behind closed doors.

I'm just wondering... why don't we use technology to allow fans to watch all the games at home?

Some clubs already have the option and surely Scottish football could fund a camera at every game so fans can buy a virtual matchday ticket to keep clubs alive.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Doncaster was saying this week that it's inevitable that clubs will go to the wall if games go behind closed doors.

I'm just wondering... why don't we use technology to allow fans to watch all the games at home?

Some clubs already have the option and surely Scottish football could fund a camera at every game so fans can buy a virtual matchday ticket to keep clubs alive.

Was having this conversation this morning with a dug walking pal (while socially distancing) and the idea (already suggested) of a virtual ST would be good although if Sky/BT wanted to show a nightly game that would work for me too. 

• Like 1

For teams in the bottom division that get crowds of 200, the SPFL could maybe give them handouts of £2k or whatever for each home game to cover their costs until grounds open up again.

It's probably the mid-sized clubs like Raith and ICT that are in real danger, and setting up a camera would allow fans to keep their club afloat with attendance cash. Paying £20 to watch a game on your laptop might not be appealing but surely you'd do it to keep your club alive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

For teams in the bottom division that get crowds of 200, the SPFL could maybe give them handouts of £2k or whatever for each home game to cover their costs until grounds open up again.

It's probably the mid-sized clubs like Raith and ICT that are in real danger, and setting up a camera would allow fans to keep their club afloat with attendance cash. Paying £20 to watch a game on your laptop might not be appealing but surely you'd do it to keep your club alive.

Would club  be able to set up broadcast themselves? I remember rugby club used to video tape game for review purposes, that's at least 20 years ago so isn't there a digital broadcast system that doesn't cost a fortune but could be broadcast online?

Adblock Detected