Season Ticket Sales

Rate this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Schalke have asked season ticket holders to waive their right to a rebate and help the cash-strapped club through the lockdown. The club will give away specially made team shirts to each season ticket

I wont be buying another till Nelms is away.

The club have now extended sales and current pricing indefinitely. I'm not furloughed so happy to help anyone having any issues where I can. The Ticket site is run by a 3rd party so may not be ab

Posted Images

I have a noticeboard full of tickets for events that have been cancelled plus flights and hotel booked for Germany in June which probably wont happen now. I cant afford to buy a season ticket for Dens when I dont know when the next season will start; which teams are in the league; how many games will be played etc.

Many fans will have lost their jobs or been furloughed and buying a season ticket may be low on the priority list. It is going to be difficult for all businesses including football clubs to get through this pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

Dunno when il be back to work so no idea if il be able to afford a season ticket this year 

1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Motherwell sold 1000 and other clubs sales are up too. Wonder why that is? pricing, promotion?

I think fans know that clubs are desperate for the money.  

44 minutes ago, BigG said:

But so are many fans.

It'll be get a season ticket or feed the family for some - no brainer really.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 2
2 hours ago, BigG said:

PTFC have put their refunds policy on their website which is good and the way it should be .

Refunds in the region of £80.00 if the supporters want to claim it back , totally at the supporters discretion .

5 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Motherwell sold 1000 and other clubs sales are up too. Wonder why that is? pricing, promotion?

Going by the update on Monday from Motherwell's chairman it seems like a decent number of that 1k are PATG fans who are doing the club a turn by buying a season ticket.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2020/04/20/an-update-from-the-chairman/

We are massively ahead of where we were last year. As of this morning, we have sold approximately 1,000 tickets, many of them new season ticket holders, as well as fans renewing from last year.

Those sales compare with 187 in the same time period last year, demonstrating how much our fans have stepped up during exceptional times to back us.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jimmy McNulty said:

Going by the update on Monday from Motherwell's chairman it seems like a decent number of that 1k are PATG fans who are doing the club a turn by buying a season ticket.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2020/04/20/an-update-from-the-chairman/

That’s about £250-£300k. Good work Well fans!

4 hours ago, bigrab said:

I wont be buying another till Nelms is away.

If everyone had your attitude bigrab there will be no club to buy a season ticket! 

Nelms has his faults which there are many,however, the club appears to be financially stable thanks to FPS group, if Nelms goes then possibly the group go with him! 

• Like 3
  • Star Post 2

My son emailed the club asking if the early bird was being extended due to the present conditions

hasn't tried to purchase thru website as he has money  Hidden away from his partner who is going crazy online.

up until today he’s not heard anything was wondering if anybody has heard anything

4 hours ago, Beechie Laddie said:

My son emailed the club asking if the early bird was being extended due to the present conditions

hasn't tried to purchase thru website as he has money  Hidden away from his partner who is going crazy online.

up until today he’s not heard anything was wondering if anybody has heard anything

Apparently they're all furloughed so nobody working at Dens.