Jump to content
The Dark Blues

One Season Wonders

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

What's the best Dundee XI you can come up with that includes only players who've featured in a single season for the Dee?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roccati Den Bieman - Hendry -Caulker - Ralph  Kiko - Allen - Ketzbia - Czachowski Caniggia - Ravanelli 

Always liked Marcello Marrocco at full back thought he was decent. Although doesn't fit into ilk of caballero, and Nemsadze etc.

Billio was signed while Jocky was at club, same time as Luna and Artero, and stayed on till into the next season with Bonetti 

Roccati

Den Bieman - Hendry -Caulker - Ralph 

Kiko - Allen - Ketzbia - Czachowski

Caniggia - Ravanelli 

Edited by DFC1974
Deleted Zurab (season and half) for Ivo den Bieman
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll go for...

Jim Leighton

Steven Caulker | Christophe Berra | Chris Coyne

Ian McCall | Chic Charnley | Derek Ferguson | Declan McDaid

Claudio Caniggia | Paco Luna | Eddie Gallagher

Link to post
Share on other sites

GK = Simonson 

 

DEF = Coyne  Hendry  S.Mcginn 

 

MID = Efrem  Ketsbia  Allen   Billio  Luna 

 

CF = Caniggia  Miller  Ravanelli 

 

Edited by CC33
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CC33 said:

GK = Simonson 

 

DEF = Coyne  Hendry  S.Mcginn 

 

MID = Efrem  Ketsbia  Allen   Billio  Luna 

 

CF = Caniggia  Miller  Ravanelli 

 

CC are you not mixing up Stephen and Paul Mcginn? Excuse me if you are meaning someone completely different altogether. Surely Billio had more tha one season didn't he? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

CC are you not mixing up Stephen and Paul Mcginn? Excuse me if you are meaning someone completely different altogether. Surely Billio had more tha one season didn't he? 

Mcginn the full back ? oh i thought he had 1 season and i thought billion was only there for 1 also as he had that fall out with ivano (or was he there at tail end of jovky`s last season ?  memory awfull

Link to post
Share on other sites

Billio was signed while Jocky was at club, same time as Luna and Artero, and stayed on till into the next season with Bonetti 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DFC1974 said:

Billio was signed while Jocky was at club, same time as Luna and Artero, and stayed on till into the next season with Bonetti 

Remember seeing Billio in first trial game for Reserves when played Monday nights and thought wow he's a player a pity his time called short when falling out with the Bonetti's 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jojo gunn said:

Remember seeing Billio in first trial game for Reserves when played Monday nights and thought wow he's a player a pity his time called short when falling out with the Bonetti's 

Funny how we had an Italian manager but didn't have an exceptional Italian player who was in the ilk of a caballero / Nemsadze - is Ivano the best Italian player we`ve had ?

(Ravanelli wasn't here that long unfortunately )

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CC33 said:

Funny how we had an Italian manager but didn't have an exceptional Italian player who was in the ilk of a caballero / Nemsadze - is Ivano the best Italian player we`ve had ?

(Ravanelli wasn't here that long unfortunately )

Always liked Marcello Marrocco at full back thought he was decent. Although doesn't fit into ilk of caballero, and Nemsadze etc.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Always liked Marcello Marrocco at full back thought he was decent. Although doesn't fit into ilk of caballero, and Nemsadze etc.

Aye he was decent tbf

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.