The Dark Blues

Quotes Pertaining To Dundee F.C. Factual or Fictional.

Rate this topic

To start it off a quote from Bob Crampsey a commentator many years ago on STV. Factual of course.

On the best Scottish sides

”Dundee in the early 1960s were the best. Jock Stein’s played with great exhilaration but the Dens Parkers were a classical side”. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DCT reporting on Dundee clubs is balanced.🤣  

Not having a dig PB but - and I'm hardly the most amazingly positive guy on here - I don't think I could invest the time and energy in my team that you do (meant in a good way) if I was as down on eve

There are always paper towels in the Coxy.....fictional?

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

'You'll always be sh**e' - scummy DABs.

Very difficult to see how they can be wrong the way things are going even if they are just as sh**e.

Not having a dig PB but - and I'm hardly the most amazingly positive guy on here - I don't think I could invest the time and energy in my team that you do (meant in a good way) if I was as down on everything as you come across as being.

• Funny 2

Paul Marr, Dundee's director of football, has told police that a skinhead assaulted midfielder Patrizio Billio outside Dens Park.

Marr said: "I have given a statement to the police saying that I wasn't involved. I don't know the person and I didn't see the assault."

Marr did say that the assailant exchanged a brief greeting with him. "He said to me, 'alright?'"

Kyle Benedictus launched a violent attack on two men and then turned to his ex-girlfriend and yelled: "Look what you made me do!"

• Funny 1
45 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Kyle Benedictus launched a violent attack on two men and then turned to his ex-girlfriend and yelled: "Look what you made me do!"

I know its not cool to make light of stuff like this but it did lead to me and the missus christening him as 'Basher Benedictus'. 

• Funny 1

"Dundee Football Club can confirm there was recent correspondence between Diego Maradona and Dundee Football Club that outlined both parties’ desire for Maradona to play for Dundee."

3 hours ago, RafDonDee said:

Think that was Madonna!

Well, she is a True Blue! 😎

• Funny 1