Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jordan McGhee Has Won the Player's Player of the Year

barkblue

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I don't agree with this. Think he has had more bad games than good. He was pulled off in the 6-2 defeat to United after 68 minutes with the score at 5-1!

Berra has  played better than him in the few appearances he has made in a Dundee shirt. Before Berra we had conceded more goals than we had scored.

21 minutes ago, BigG said:

I don't agree with this. Think he has had more bad games than good. He was pulled off in the 6-2 defeat to United after 68 minutes with the score at 5-1!

Berra has  played better than him in the few appearances he has made in a Dundee shirt. Before Berra we had conceded more goals than we had scored.

Well, it was his team mate's choice, so they obviously rate him. 

• Like 2

Deserved imo

In regards to my choice it would be McGhee but an argument would certainly be had if Marshall had been fit more often.

Think Hemmings deserves a shout as well. Constantly put in a shift on his own and linked up the play well. Started finding his scoring boots but he can be happy with his contribution overall.

If we had Berra at the start of the season you could potentially have been looking at Byrne, Forster, Hemmings, Marshall, McGhee and himself as well as others. All players who have performed or their form improved once we had a settled back line and players playing to their strengths

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, thepole said:

Deserved imo

In regards to my choice it would be McGhee but an argument would certainly be had if Marshall had been fit more often.

Think Hemmings deserves a shout as well. Constantly put in a shift on his own and linked up the play well. Started finding his scoring boots but he can be happy with his contribution overall.

If we had Berra at the start of the season you could potentially have been looking at Byrne, Forster, Hemmings, Marshall, McGhee and himself as well as others. All players who have performed or their form improved once we had a settled back line and players playing to their strengths

Total agreement here mate. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Personally I'd have given it to Berra anyway. We were talking about being dragged into a relegation battle before he arrived with folk screaming for the manager's head. We've been in title-winning form since.

I'd think, had the season concluded, Berra's impact might have won him the DSA award....if we'd continued or even improved on that 'last 6 games' form.

McGhee seems a good choice from the players, though the votes seem to have been very spread out, if 8 different players got at least one vote, from our first team squad.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

I'd think, had the season concluded, Berra's impact might have won him the DSA award....if we'd continued or even improved on that 'last 6 games' form.

McGhee seems a good choice from the players, though the votes seem to have been very spread out, if 8 different players got at least one vote, from our first team squad.

That was the key thing for me. It shows that the ups and downs were very much a team effort/issue/achievement this season and there wasn't really one stand out performer.

If 8 players got the nod, McGhee can only have received 4 or 5 votes at most to have won the award from his team mates you'd guess. 

• Star Post 1

Adblock Detected