Rate this topic

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I saw the headline, I thought he must be about to be offered th NI job....which must be one of Wright's career ambitions, surely. Very surprised, then, to read that he's "taking a break", an

I think as soon as this is lifted he will be announced as the NI manager. He will have left St Johnstone in good shape and can walk away into the sunset with his head held high. Their owner has just l

When I saw the headline, I thought he must be about to be offered th NI job....which must be one of Wright's career ambitions, surely.

Very surprised, then, to read that he's "taking a break", and that this has been discussed for some time. According to BBC, his wife has continued to live in Belfast while he's worked in Perth, so maybe more of a family decision.

I still think he'll maybe end up as the next NI manager, after a few months.

• Like 1

I think as soon as this is lifted he will be announced as the NI manager. He will have left St Johnstone in good shape and can walk away into the sunset with his head held high. Their owner has just lost their best ever and probably only ever major honour winning manager for absolutely nothing and has more than likely caused this with the way he acts. 

Amazing. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I think as soon as this is lifted he will be announced as the NI manager. He will have left St Johnstone in good shape and can walk away into the sunset with his head held high. Their owner has just lost their best ever and probably only ever major honour winning manager for absolutely nothing and has more than likely caused this with the way he acts. 

Amazing. 

Word on the street (well via text, I'm nowhere near a street, obviously) is that there is more than one person at board level there who Wright couldn't get along with.

As you say, amazing.