Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Reconstruction With How Many Teams?

How can you properly come up with a workable league reconstruction plan if as predicted some clubs wont be around to take part.

I guess make a plan on what we have now and see what happens, any club that thinks they are immune are kidding themselves our club included.

How do you continue to pay contracted players if there is no source of income?

Worrying times for everyone and it somehow seems wrong to be even thinking about football when so many people are affected by this virus.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

No expert on it but usually it is a fixed sum one off payment.A guy I know has an Hotel on the West Coast and Business Interruption fot a Notifiable Disease is a fixed sum of £50,000.If they pay up but many Insurance companies are not.

Contracts run until the end of May whereby quite a few of our squad will be out of contract. With the govt furlough scheme though I'd expect Dundee to give them an extra month.

Players ooc will be Hazard, Elliot, Field, Meekings, Gowser, Crankshaw, Berra and Callachan. In the current situation I can't see too many clubs handing out contracts to players, including ours.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

Yes, policy ran out 31st April, obviously they wouldn’t get the same terms for renewal

So if the football season is cancelled the day before you are due for renewal, you only get covered for one day? That doesn't seem right to me. I would have thought that any club insured against a pandemic would recoup the losses incurred by that pandemic, even if a renewal takes place during the fall-out.

Adblock Detected