The Dark Blues

How Should Dundee Vote On Tuesday?

Rate this topic

The vote for an independent review of the SPFL,s actions is on Tuesday, how do you want Dundee to vote?

Granted Sevco did not have the proverbial "smoking gun" but there are so many instances of clubs being put under pressure and conflicting stories that I hope we vote for an inquiry, if clubs don't stand up and be counted this crap will just go on and on.

• Star Post 4
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starts at 11 so get the results about 1030

As they say, there is no smoke without fire..... and the SPFL is burning like someone poured petrol through their letterbox. IMHO the SPFL is probably the most crooked organisation next to the Mafia a

Utter joke. Opportunity to overhaul our game for the better thrown away last week. This week we throw away the opportunity to expose the imbeciles running our game for the frauds they are. The game up

I don't really care how we vote. Scottish football is toxic and I'm tired of reading about the scummy behaviour from these snakes in suits.

13 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

We should nor even bother voting. The while thing is a pile of crap.

Nelms would go up in my estimation if he ignored this vote altogether.

I've not nearly enough information to say yea or nay but if I did the first thing I'd want to know is how "independent" will independent be. It really looked to me like the inquiry into the DFC cock-up was far from independent! 

14 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

Spoilt paper imo! Just scrawl GTF over the ballot paper and send it by 2nd class post minus a stamp for good measure.

You forgot 'wipe your ar5e' on it. 😉

IMO we should not vote before the deadline and then phone to ask if they received our response by fax?

Edited by steve61

My advice would be recorded delivery and not via email... 

• Funny 3

Vote yes 100%. There was no concrete evidence in Rangers report but plenty of credible accusations. We’ve also now heard accusations from other clubs about the SPFL’s actions. There is enough there that it should at least be looked at independently.

We need an investigation to put this to bed one way or another. If there is no investigation then Scottish football will become more and more polarised with the SPFL becoming more empowered to do whatever they want.

I get the impression Rangers know fine well the investigation won’t be voted for. I think there next step will be Court action which will cost clubs more money in the long run. 

• Like 2