The Dark Blues

Conspiracy Theories

Rate this topic

All this conspiracy stuff is really getting out of hand. A guy in my street has put a message up in his window to inform us that Bill Gates created the coronavirus. Sol Campbell said today it was created to kill black people and last week Dejan Lovren said that Daivd Icke is right when he says the virus is a myth intended to force people to take an evil vaccine. All across the world phone masts are being destroyed and engineers are being attacked because 5G has been blamed for the virus.

I think the problem is the internet has created a place for crackpot theories to thrive, people watch hours of these videos on Youtube and end up convinced that the New World Order runs everything. Bonkers.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the WHO want to establish the source, but it's going to be difficult to prove conclusively now, I'd imagine. Friends on holiday about 4 years ago went into one of those 'wet markets' &amp

The 5G mast thing is a good, yet incredibly ludicrous, example of the sad impact a mix of (potentially, but not limited to) some form of mental disfunction, paranoia, ignorance of facts, and sheer stu

I think a lot of it is frustration so people want to believe stuff as it justifies them doing the 'mob logic' and vandalising stuff to keep themselves amused.  I started typing a theory of how mu

Posted Images

The 5G 'theory' is brilliant, seeing as how people are dying from Covid in countries that don't have 5G. 

• Funny 1

Countries can't agree on how to set up a trade deal and yet we're meant to 'believe' that every country in the world has come together to kill the population? Or a certain colour or creed??

Maybe we should have a street party to celebrate?

Honestly, as a race we're done. 

• Funny 2
9 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

The 5G mast thing is a good, yet incredibly ludicrous, example of the sad impact a mix of (potentially, but not limited to) some form of mental disfunction, paranoia, ignorance of facts, and sheer stupidity, with a wee touch of 'mob security' thrown in. I'm sure there's an element of 'what a good excuse to vandalise something' in it too.

Someone writes a speculative article about suspicions that a certain technology company, in a land most of us know little about, might be using their role in the 5G development to spread a 'computer virus' (ie software) into the mobile devices of the rest of the world. It's soon all over the news (like a virus), and gleefully jumped on by people with political/business interests & certain newspaper/media organisations.

Meantime, a respiratory virus starts to spread globally, transmitted by human travel & via close contact.

It's not hard to see how the paranoid & confused might not be able to differentiate between the two forms of virus & unable to consider that the IT one might be based on a desire to discredit the 'leading players'. It's too late to 'backtrack' on the 5G thing & explain it.

....but, in thinking of this potential connection between the two 'virus' stories, does this mean I'm now a conspiracy theorist? :huh: 

😱 

I think a lot of it is frustration so people want to believe stuff as it justifies them doing the 'mob logic' and vandalising stuff to keep themselves amused. 

I started typing a theory of how much our egos influence our actions but it was getting long winded, people do like a good piley on though so if you're bored/frustrated and looking to take it out on someone or something then that's what some will look to do.

• Like 3

Although some Conspiracy Theories can hold a certain interest & fascination, basically I don't really buy into them.

However, I did confront Mrs. G. a month ago, as to why my £5  a week pocket money had been stopped so suddenly.

Thinking indeed, there may've been something behind it I had not seen. Or reason I was not aware of (A conspiracy)

It may be the case she was too busy to become involved in a long explanation (or even any explanation) And so she

went once more, for the direct action approach. The beating that followed, although not as severe as the usual level,

still required a period of hospitalisation. I will not go into details, but police were involved "More pills please nurse" :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

500 BC Athens - Pythagoras states that the Earth is spherical

2020 AD Inverness - 

r/Scotland - Took a stroll through Inverness yesterday and heard the most interesting take on the Flat Earth shop...

• Funny 2
54 minutes ago, Cobra said:

2020 AD Inverness - 

r/Scotland - Took a stroll through Inverness yesterday and heard the most interesting take on the Flat Earth shop...

Jings Cobra, wha wid hae thoct ... Twa HOT Chicken Wings only 99p:chaplin:

• Funny 3
4 hours ago, Cobra said:

2020 AD Inverness - 

🤣🤣

By coincidence, I removed this bit from the foot of my post re 5G masts yesterday, before posting: 

" The theory of China having a Covid19 vaccine & 'letting the virus out' under cover of a 'wet market' incident, in order to weaken the rest of the world, before they make their bid to take over, is perhaps an easy one to see the conspiracists getting excited about. There's some logic that might be argued, but an incredible amount of paranoia required.

The most bizarre, though, and often hilarious, is the 'Flat Earth' conspiracy. Some utterly bonkers stuff on youtube, especially the 'flat table' map, with the polar regions round the edges. Even David Icke would see the flaw there.

Now I understand why there are "the earth is flat" messages sprayed on most of the flyovers up the M80/A9. 

There are, sadly, some folk who are really desperate to be 'noticed', and clinging onto some highly controversial fantasy conspiracy seems to be a current favourite....but opening a shop is maybe taking that one step beyond fantasy.... :slaphead:   

....and we all think the arab neighbours are delusional. 

(ps.....Cobra, just curious, have you been in for a look around at 'the merchandise'?)

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

(ps.....Cobra, just curious, have you been in for a look around at 'the merchandise'?)

Not yet Woodstein but intend to as I find it quite baffling and intriguing. I'd like an explanation for why we can see only the top of a faraway ship's mast when we're at the beach. There are countless holes in the Flat Earth argument but that one seems to be the simplest.

6 hours ago, Cobra said:

2020 AD Inverness - 

Very convenient that they have a post box right outside their premises. That way they can send their message right around... well right flat? Sideways? Latterly? Crabwise? Sideward across the world. 

And surely it's just a coincidence that none of these folk can write properly either?

Unknown.jpeg

• Funny 1
3 hours ago, Cobra said:

Not yet Woodstein but intend to as I find it quite baffling and intriguing. I'd like an explanation for why we can see only the top of a faraway ship's mast when we're at the beach. There are countless holes in the Flat Earth argument but that one seems to be the simplest.

Radio waves are another obvious one. Basically its all just narcissistic guff, forgivable in the young but tragic in the more mature.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Radio waves are another obvious one. Basically its all just narcissistic guff, forgivable in the young but tragic in the more mature.

Apparently a third of Americans aged 18-24 question the shape of the Earth. I guess accepting what you learned in school is quite boring. Much more fun to believe in a fictional narrative.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Apparently a third of Americans aged 18-24 question the shape of the Earth. I guess accepting what you learned in school is quite boring. Much more fun to believe in a fictional narrative.

Scary, though, to think these people are now voters. Explains a few things, I guess.

Scarlett Moffatt went on national TV today to tell the nation she was kidnapped by aliens, that the moon landings didn't happen and, best of all, that Paul McCartney is dead and has been replaced by a look-a-like. She's a smart cookie that one.

• Funny 1