Jump to content
The Dark Blues

ICT

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Inverness just released a statement saying they will testify that bullying has taken place by an SPFL board member.....not robust conversation but bullying is is what they are saying.

The plot thickens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ICT, overseen by Spoofer, fall right on the side of The The Rangers. Well blow me down.

Am I the only one that’s not got a clue what’s happening 😂

ICT mad at us (more specifically Scot Gardiner mad at Nelms) because they (Gardiner) wanted to propose a null and void bid to stop 10 in a row, at the cost of both his own club and potentially dozens

7 minutes ago, Deeboy08 said:

No way spoofer wrote this no f**cking way

From the P&J

In a long statement attributed to chairman Ross Morrison and chief executive Scot Gardiner,

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gblue said:

Am I the only one that’s not got a clue what’s happening 😂

No, none of us do although some of us seem determined to lay blame somewhere. I'm leaning towards the SPFL as the baddies myself but other views are available.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chomp my root said:

No, none of us do although some of us seem determined to lay blame somewhere. I'm leaning towards the SPFL as the baddies myself but other views are available.

 

11 hours ago, chomp my root said:

No, none of us do although some of us seem determined to lay blame somewhere. I'm leaning towards the SPFL as the baddies myself but other views are available.

Chomp, I just hope all this furore, is not going to have an adverse effect on this seasons Tomato Crop, which is surpassing it's-self at this time :excited:

I'm still not sure I will ever forgive Kevin Holt ,for his (& his cult following) for his leading part in the past crop disaster. I'm afraid I see a repetition  :tears:

The Devil (like god) I'm sorry to say, works in mysterious ways. We must be forever vigilant, because all around we're surrounded by Evil Dark Forces :ph34r:

"C'mon the Mighty Dee":chaplin:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gedee said:

 

Chomp, I just hope all this furore, is not going to have an adverse effect on this seasons Tomato Crop, which is surpassing it's-self at this time :excited:

I'm still not sure I will ever forgive Kevin Holt ,for his (& his cult following) for his leading part in the past crop disaster. I'm afraid I see a repetition  :tears:

The Devil (like god) I'm sorry to say, works in mysterious ways. We must be forever vigilant, ALERT because all around we're surrounded by Evil Dark Forces :ph34r:

"C'mon the Mighty Dee":chaplin:

I think current guidance is to be alert mate, 

stay-alert-britain.jpg

There's always some nefarious gits out to get free tomatoes, depending on who you speak to, John Nelms might be one to keep an eye on.

  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I think current guidance is to be alert mate, 

stay-alert-britain.jpg

There's always some nefarious gits out to get free tomatoes, depending on who you speak to, John Nelms might be one to keep an eye on.

You could well be right there freend .... But there is no point in confronting him :sadno:

He may deny it one day but change his mind the next. Double Guard Duty Tonight ;)

Don't think there'll be a Cult Following involved wi JN He's nae friends at this time :tears:

 

  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ICT mad at us (more specifically Scot Gardiner mad at Nelms) because they (Gardiner) wanted to propose a null and void bid to stop 10 in a row, at the cost of both his own club and potentially dozens of others, and because Nelms changed his mind he couldn't do that, so decided to leak confidential info on live radio.

Sevco snake.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/secret-inverness-plan-null-void-22011151.amp?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR0GvDzmn2xGZaX_6sWvYqjBcjuKPiIFNn8wKKhF9It1Xch6ahDYUbMEaLA

Edited by rossbatchelor9
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gedee said:

 

Chomp, I just hope all this furore, is not going to have an adverse effect on this seasons Tomato Crop, which is surpassing it's-self at this time :excited:

I'm still not sure I will ever forgive Kevin Holt ,for his (& his cult following) for his leading part in the past crop disaster. I'm afraid I see a repetition  :tears:

The Devil (like god) I'm sorry to say, works in mysterious ways. We must be forever vigilant, because all around we're surrounded by Evil Dark Forces :ph34r:

"C'mon the Mighty Dee":chaplin:

I've always wondered GD, do you grow enough to supplement your "5 pound"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.