The Dark Blues

Dee Signing Targets

Rate this topic

I'd hope we'd be looking at the likes of Nicky cadden and Aaron doran.

Both offer a threat from out wide and are out of contract.

Maybe Paul Watson too?

Huge if's, buts and maybes given budget etc but they all had fine seasons.

• Like 3
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads I’m just catching up this as came off all social media for a couple of months, was bursting my head with lockdown. Will give you some inside info but please don’t give me any grief, just tak

Was speaking to someone at the club this morning. Told the following -  Hoping to have Hazard back (possibly on a permanent deal) but depends what happens with the Forster/Gordon situation a

Let me get this straight, you don’t want us to consider a 20 cap Full international goalkeeper who was on Liverpool’s books for 4 years, Bolton’s for 8, and had multiple player of the year awards beca

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Would Jordan White offer some physical presence too? 

I would take a punt in this one 

Kevin Ohara looks a player with his confidence coming back 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I'd hope we'd be looking at the likes of Nicky cadden and Aaron doran.

Both offer a threat from out wide and are out of contract.

Maybe Paul Watson too?

Huge if's, buts and maybes given budget etc but they all had fine seasons.

Must be difficult for the clubs they'll not be wanting to take on extra expense.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Robertson said White's already signed a pre-contract with another club in a Q&A a couple of weeks ago.

It's been mentioned, though not confirmed who the team is, in the local press as well 

Jordan White and Shaun Rooney have already agreed pre-contracts with other teams, while it was confirmed earlier this week that stalwart Carl Tremarco would be leaving this summer.

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/sport/caley-thistle-midfielder-in-talks-over-next-move-199047/

Edited by Jimmy McNulty
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Another Jordan. How about Katie Price (aka Jordan)? I'm confident she would provide the physical presence we would all take a shine to.❤

Edited by Barfly
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Barfly said:

Another Jordan. How about Katie Price (aka Jordan)? I'm confident she would provide the physical presence we would all take a shine to.❤

She'd certainly give us mammaries we'd never forget.

• Funny 6
5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

She'd certainly give us mammaries we'd never forget.

Couldn't resist eh? You've got the ball out and it's time to play. So where would she fit in? What's her breast position?

Would happily give Kevin O'Hara a chance, did really well for Alloa this season. Rumour is Simon Murray will be a target though.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

Would happily give Kevin O'Hara a chance, did really well for Alloa this season. Rumour is Simon Murray will be a target though.

I'd take si Murray. Quick and direct. Him and Hemmings would work well together I think.

• Like 2

Ross Callachan back to running next week.

Considering the rumours of him potentially getting a full-time contract by us upon his release from St Johnstone, how do we feel about Callachan potentially joining us full-time? Thought his brief stint with us was up and down, but in his last game against Partick prior to his leg break he was great on the pitch. I'm still undecided myself, but his recovery seems to be going well.

• Like 2

Tremarco a good player at Inverness and not signing a new contract, he might fall into the bracket of a good fit at that club tho. 

• Like 1