The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Hibs are releasing Bogdan, Slivka and Whittaker. Most likely out of our price range, but Bogdan worth a look?

Was slivka not rumoured as part of a deal for Kamara to hibs? Would definitely take him to dens. Not sure about bogdan,  is he a keeper?

19 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Was slivka not rumoured as part of a deal for Kamara to hibs? Would definitely take him to dens. Not sure about bogdan,  is he a keeper?

Yeh, Bogdan is the ex-Liverpool keeper.

Bogdon only played twice for Liverpool and was on their books between 2015 -2019. Prior to that he played 104 times for Bolton between 2007 - 2015. He was their Player of the Year.in 2019. He played 20 times for the full international Hungary team between 2011 - 16 and was the Hungarian player of the year in 2012. IMO I don’t think we should sign him as he is prone to making some blunders - In his first game for Liverpool against Watford he was at fault with Watford’s first goal in Liverpool’s 3-0 defeat and he was at fault with  Exeter’s second goal in a 2 - 2 English League Cup game against Liverpool. I also,if my memories serves me right,he had some dodgy moments when playing for Hibs. So I don’t think we should entertain any thoughts of signing him.

55 minutes ago, Neil Cameron said:

Bogdon only played twice for Liverpool and was on their books between 2015 -2019. Prior to that he played 104 times for Bolton between 2007 - 2015. He was their Player of the Year.in 2019. He played 20 times for the full international Hungary team between 2011 - 16 and was the Hungarian player of the year in 2012. IMO I don’t think we should sign him as he is prone to making some blunders - In his first game for Liverpool against Watford he was at fault with Watford’s first goal in Liverpool’s 3-0 defeat and he was at fault with  Exeter’s second goal in a 2 - 2 English League Cup game against Liverpool. I also,if my memories serves me right,he had some dodgy moments when playing for Hibs. So I don’t think we should entertain any thoughts of signing him.

Let me get this straight, you don’t want us to consider a 20 cap Full international goalkeeper who was on Liverpool’s books for 4 years, Bolton’s for 8, and had multiple player of the year awards because he had some dodgy moments? 

I know the lockdown has been on for a while now but surely you’ve no forgotten who is our only senior ‘keeper on the book? 🤷‍♂️ 

• Funny 6

51 minutes ago, dblair said:

Let me get this straight, you don’t want us to consider a 20 cap Full international goalkeeper who was on Liverpool’s books for 4 years, Bolton’s for 8, and had multiple player of the year awards because he had some dodgy moments? 

I know the lockdown has been on for a while now but surely you’ve no forgotten who is our only senior ‘keeper on the book? 🤷‍♂️ 

Half a season at Dens with a few dodgy goals and he'll be the Hungarian Hamilton.....on the other hand he might produce a couple of decent saves (none of them penalties) fall out with the boss and the fans and he'll be the Budapest Bain :D

• Funny 3

Would take Slivka and Whittaker from Hibs, the latter for a back up Utility man. 

It's a no from me for McManus. Anytime I've watched him he's had pace to burn without the technique. 

I think apart from possibly callaghan, we wont sign anyone and will resign the likes of meekings and McGowan. There is just too much uncertainty about nxt season, so clubs won't take chances.

• Like 1

It's not even clear if we have a league to play in let alone any matchday income club should be very careful about any decision.  Only the OF have cash reserves to spendq

I was pretty gutted when we missed out on Kosovan international Donis Avdijaj as he joined Hearts in January.

Avdijaj said when he arrived in Edinburgh that “there is no country, no city in the world where I don't score. I score everywhere.” He didn't score.

He's about to return to his parent club. Probably best we don't go back in for him.

Just as a confirmation, per Scott Burns:

image.png.b2ffeb48d1944ada2f626689e61816fa.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, surreydee said:

It's not even clear if we have a league to play in let alone any matchday income 

In one.

Shambles.

51 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

In one.

Shambles.

I'll worry about it if and when FPS start losing their sh1t over it myself.

Si Murray has offers from 3 premiership clubs according to the record. Still think he'll end up here. 

22 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Si Murray has offers from 3 premiership clubs according to the record. Still think he'll end up here. 

Trying to push through a deal. There's not a chance clubs are putting money aside for deals to the likes of Simon Murray when their squads are furloughed and next to no money coming in. 

Hopefully he ends up in the Premiership. 

Edited by WeighorstsWang
  • Like 1

On 28/05/2020 at 10:28, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Hope not cause he is absolute dung.