Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dee Signing Targets

12 minutes ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

Declan McManus released by Ross County. Scored a good amount of goals at Morton and Falkirk - have been impressed with him when i've seen him, has decent pace and think he can play out wide also.

Worth a punt?

Good shout. Noticed he bigged up us, Falkirk and Raith on Twitter for extending contracts of players on furlough whose contracts were about to expire.  

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
14 minutes ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

I think he's a better footballer than his Ross County stats show. Just an idea though, and would probably command less of a wage than the likes of Murray

I would like to see a real physical presence in this league to work as a fluke for Hemings .No doubt the game is more direct in championship  and is required 

Bogdon only played twice for Liverpool and was on their books between 2015 -2019. Prior to that he played 104 times for Bolton between 2007 - 2015. He was their Player of the Year.in 2019. He played 20 times for the full international Hungary team between 2011 - 16 and was the Hungarian player of the year in 2012. IMO I don’t think we should sign him as he is prone to making some blunders - In his first game for Liverpool against Watford he was at fault with Watford’s first goal in Liverpool’s 3-0 defeat and he was at fault with  Exeter’s second goal in a 2 - 2 English League Cup game against Liverpool. I also,if my memories serves me right,he had some dodgy moments when playing for Hibs. So I don’t think we should entertain any thoughts of signing him.

55 minutes ago, Neil Cameron said:

Bogdon only played twice for Liverpool and was on their books between 2015 -2019. Prior to that he played 104 times for Bolton between 2007 - 2015. He was their Player of the Year.in 2019. He played 20 times for the full international Hungary team between 2011 - 16 and was the Hungarian player of the year in 2012. IMO I don’t think we should sign him as he is prone to making some blunders - In his first game for Liverpool against Watford he was at fault with Watford’s first goal in Liverpool’s 3-0 defeat and he was at fault with  Exeter’s second goal in a 2 - 2 English League Cup game against Liverpool. I also,if my memories serves me right,he had some dodgy moments when playing for Hibs. So I don’t think we should entertain any thoughts of signing him.

Let me get this straight, you don’t want us to consider a 20 cap Full international goalkeeper who was on Liverpool’s books for 4 years, Bolton’s for 8, and had multiple player of the year awards because he had some dodgy moments? 

I know the lockdown has been on for a while now but surely you’ve no forgotten who is our only senior ‘keeper on the book? 🤷‍♂️ 

51 minutes ago, dblair said:

Let me get this straight, you don’t want us to consider a 20 cap Full international goalkeeper who was on Liverpool’s books for 4 years, Bolton’s for 8, and had multiple player of the year awards because he had some dodgy moments? 

I know the lockdown has been on for a while now but surely you’ve no forgotten who is our only senior ‘keeper on the book? 🤷‍♂️ 

Half a season at Dens with a few dodgy goals and he'll be the Hungarian Hamilton.....on the other hand he might produce a couple of decent saves (none of them penalties) fall out with the boss and the fans and he'll be the Budapest Bain :D

Adblock Detected