The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
charliedee

Bonetti Years

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, CC33 said:

Yes in a football sense , as players i mentioned are proof of that

Fair one, that's every single South American player that has left that continent accounted for. 

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Fair one, that's every single South American player that has left that continent accounted for. 

You alright tonight mate? Seems like everyone's in your sights...:ph34r:

8 minutes ago, barkblue said:

You alright tonight mate? Seems like everyone's in your sights...:ph34r:

Just not a fan of sweeping generalisations BB. Off the top of my head I can think of several South Americans who don't fit the above profile.

11 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Just not a fan of sweeping generalisations BB. Off the top of my head I can think of several South Americans who don't fit the above profile.

South Americans... Italians..... Scots...... Is no one safe from the protection of the Chompmeister! 😇

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, barkblue said:

South Americans... Italians..... Scots...... Is no one safe from the protection of the Chompmeister! 😇

NAW ! 

My PC'ness knows no bounds. 😛 I'm 'sans frontieres' in my 'right on' attitood. 

• Funny 1

10 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

NAW ! 

My PC'ness knows no bounds. 😛 I'm 'sans frontieres' in my 'right on' attitood. 

We are all just one big Chompness. 🥰

• Funny 1

8 minutes ago, barkblue said:

We are all just one big Chompness. 🥰

When you're right, you're right. 😉

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, chomp my root said:

As in top players ? all I can think off is Messi / Rivaldo / Cafu/ Augero who haven't made headlines for wrong reasons , all other south americans with a name that had quality has something flawed ie lifestyle / trouble / dedication.

Obv the most famous is Maradona / CC33 had baggage like the others I mentioned from south america - you`d have to admit there is a much higher percentage of talented south americans who had issue`s than what there wasn't 

10 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I do like to remind my Morris dancing mates of this. I think they might be getting a bit fed up with it now. 😁

Chomp, dinnae you be losing your focus or stickability. It works well enough for me :bye:

Even the voices in meh heid, tell me constantly, it's time my joke died a natural death :wacko:

But they can tell me as often as they want, but when it comes to insanity, I'll decide :excited:

• Funny 1

16 hours ago, chomp my root said:

🤣

We'll need to have a word with the governing bodies so they can confirm the 'pashometer' parameters.

Sorry, I just find this we/they are more/less passionate just a bit w4nky. I don't feel the need to put on a display at the football, does that mean I'm less passionate about my team or just stoic ???? We need answers, I blame the SPFL. And John Nelms of course..... 😉 Oh, and the English.

Dearie me I never realised you could be so passionate about such a subject. I am sorry to have aroused such a passion from within you. It takes a lot for a Stoic to show such passion. Passion is not all about display, but about a love for the game that leads us to not staying away. I could be wrong there and I will leave you to put your own spin on it.

And a pishometer of course.

My prob with the Bonettis was they didn't have that usual italian hard to beat instinct,and training was flawed.They were usually sticklers for organising defences,and even cynical tactics,but these guys just went on the park and played,and let players decide. Maybe just me ,but it was a total riot of a rollercoaster that I will remember forever,especially seeing Claudio run out in the famous dark blue.

Anyway back on topic...........