Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Our Branding - Shield or Badge?

Ludo*1

Which do you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Shield
    • Badge
  2. 2. Would you ever accept a completely brand new design?

• Yes
    • No

Shield for me having started watching in the early 60s. Correct me if I'm wrong but was there not some problem with some Heraldry laws saying our shield was not in line with the 'law'. It may be that my recollections are nonsense or did this just die away or get resolved? Anyone know?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

Shield for me having started watching in the early 60s. Correct me if I'm wrong but was there not some problem with some Heraldry laws saying our shield was not in line with the 'law'. It may be that my recollections are nonsense or did this just die away or get resolved? Anyone know?

No, you’re right about the Heraldry law thing. Nothings been done about it up to now obviously. It might just have been another load of tripe invented on a slow news day by the press. 

19 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

I believe Ayr United fell victim to this heraldry issue. Other clubs may have been affected. Ultimately, Ayr had no choice but to redesign their club crest.

3 hours ago, valleyboy said:

I don’t agree with that, the team that played in green went into liquidation, 1921, the shower that’s there now came  in to being in 1923, with their black and white strip, I know they celebrated a centenary a few years back, I’ll bet the celebrate another in a few years time, 😜

You're spot on of course, valleyboy - but isn't it fitting that the "world famous" can have two centenaries just to show how "special" they are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

3 hours ago, valleyboy said:

I don’t agree with that, the team that played in green went into liquidation, 1921, the shower that’s there now came  in to being in 1923, with their black and white strip, I know they celebrated a centenary a few years back, I’ll bet the celebrate another in a few years time, 😜

🤢 vomit 🤮 stop all you please 🤢 

Adblock Detected