The Dark Blues

Lask

Rate this topic

Like Dundee, the Austrian side have only been champions once. They won the league in 1964/65. They were on course for an unlikely second title but have now been deducted 6 points for training as a team during the lockdown. Unbelievable. Their fans must be seek.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like we're not the only country with officials who love to 'make an example' of the middle-size clubs & bend over backwards to help the big ones.  

It is a horrible punishment to prevent a historic title win and gift a seventh successive title to Red Bull. 

And folks don't believe me when I say that the whole game is controlled by Champion's League money.

15 hours ago, Cobra said:

Like Dundee, the Austrian side have only been champions once. They won the league in 1964/65. They were on course for an unlikely second title but have now been deducted 6 points for training as a team during the lockdown. Unbelievable. Their fans must be seek.

Sounds like we're not the only country with officials who love to 'make an example' of the middle-size clubs & bend over backwards to help the big ones.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WoodStein said:

It is a horrible punishment to prevent a historic title win and gift a seventh successive title to Red Bull. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Cobra said:

And folks don't believe me when I say that the whole game is controlled by Champion's League money.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, barkblue said:

I think anyone with a healthy dose of cynicism is aware mate. When some of the big European clubs fluffed their lines they introduced a 'seeding' for the World Cup play offs (I think, could have been the Euros). Its all a great money making scheme based on nationalism and at club level tribalism, the bigger the nation or tribe the better as far as FIFA etc are concerned. Its all about the mullah... and integrity of course....