The Dark Blues

Dabs Interview In Courier Today

Rate this topic

Interesting read. You could substitute Dundee FC in same interview with our owner but our guys have never spoken like this. Interested in peoples thoughts?
Tried to post a link but can only copy and then paste wont work.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fifa President Giovanni Infantino today called an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Fifa Executive Committee to approve Dundee United owner Mark Ogren's request for a 60-minute half-time break.

Loving the comment about many yinitit fans having "fathers and grandfathers" who supported them 🙄

I'm sure quite a few dabs could say "Our family has bled tangerine ever since my old man stopped supporting Dundee".

46 minutes ago, Cobra said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1353284/dundee-united-tony-asghar-mark-scott-ogren/

Ogren: ‘Can we not lobby for a longer half-time break so we can serve more beer at hospitality?’ 😆

That was the belter moment for me! In the picture they look like sharp dressed bouncers. I was interested in their views tho.

• Like 1

That makes for excellent reading.

I think Tim Keyes will be happy to tread water just now. I expect he knows where this is going.

The wise man built his house upon the rock, the foolish man built his upon the sand :)

Fifa President Giovanni Infantino today called an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Fifa Executive Committee to approve Dundee United owner Mark Ogren's request for a 60-minute half-time break.

"When the World Famous Dundee United ask you to change the game, you listen. Once we have rubber-stamped the change, Tannadice Park will be able to serve alcohol for a full hour to hospitality guests during the half-time interval," Infantino remarked.

"We'll also be giving serious consideration to Ogden's other suggestions - scrapping the offside rule to increase the number of goals scored, reducing team sizes from 11 to 10 to cut down on wage bills and implementing NFL-style game quarters to increase TV ad breaks." 

• Like 1
  • Funny 4
1 hour ago, Cobra said:

"When the World Famous Dundee United ask you to change the game, you listen. Once we have rubber-stamped the change, Tannadice Park will be able to serve alcohol for a full hour to hospitality guests during the half-time interval," Infantino remarked.

"We'll also be giving serious consideration to Ogden's other suggestions - scrapping the offside rule to increase the number of goals scored, reducing team sizes from 11 to 10 to cut down on wage bills and implementing NFL-style game quarters to increase TV ad breaks." 

What, no mention of tailgating?? 😂

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Cobra said:

We could get some minor celeb to sing the national anthem before each game too..... 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

We could get some minor celeb to sing the national anthem before each game too..... 

Wagner? 😏

• Funny 1
2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Loving the comment about many yinitit fans having "fathers and grandfathers" who supported them 🙄

Yeah, exactly Rick. Absolute pish!

Seek fed up calling out the "e'hve awis been a Yinitet fan and so was my faither and grandfaither before me."

Deluded doesnae cover it.

They should all know that Dundee was the 'big team in the city and abody went to Dens.

I'm sure quite a few dabs could say "Our family has bled tangerine ever since my old man stopped supporting Dundee".

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Ken what Hilda knows feck all he’s just a big mouthed American who’s no spouting money left right and centre