Season Ticket Refunds

Rate this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Each to there own but I won't be asking for any refund from the club. Wouldn't even dream of it. I also think we are very lucky to have the Americans and we should be thanking them for the amount of m

🤣 Well the whole 'will we, won't we' be playing football and in what league with how many teams might have occupied his time but I can't verify that.  Don't let that get in the way of your newspa

Do you know, apart from people on here, any season ticket holders that need to be appeased? I personally don’t need to feel valued by the club. What I want is a club that’s backed financially, to be c

Nelms doesn't give a toss about us fans, never has, so it's not a surprise when he doesn't communicate with us but a huge surprise when he does.

It really is time the club let us know about the refunds of the season tickets though; the season would have been well over now and there's no reason for them not to - apart from their usual atrocious PR and disdain for the fans of course.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Nelms doesn't give a toss about us fans, never has, so it's not a surprise when he doesn't communicate with us but a huge surprise when he does.

It really is time the club let us know about the refunds of the season tickets though; the season would have been well over now and there's no reason for them not to - apart from their usual atrocious PR and disdain for the fans of course.

Aye despite me not wanting a refund they should have the good grace to offer one

• Star Post 2
1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Aye despite me not wanting a refund they should have the good grace to offer one

I am thinking the same as you, really surprised, Zero has been offered to our Season Ticket Holders, through, e-mail or the post.

I won't be looking for a Refund, basically, as a very small thank you to Tim Keyes, for the Vast amount of Money he has put into our Club. In saying that, John Nelms disrespect of the Fan's yet AGAIN on show here. This man just doesn't get it, it's Always about HIM.

3 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

I am thinking the same as you, really surprised, Zero has been offered to our Season Ticket Holders, through, e-mail or the post.

I won't be looking for a Refund, basically, as a very small thank you to Tim Keyes, for the Vast amount of Money he has put into our Club. In saying that, John Nelms disrespect of the Fan's yet AGAIN on show here. This man just doesn't get it, it's Always about HIM.

It is pretty crap if nothing has been offered but in fairness to JN, he's probably been quite busy with other stuff too. Has anyone actually got in touch with the club to ask for a refund ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

It is pretty crap if nothing has been offered but in fairness to JN, he's probably been quite busy with other stuff too. Has anyone actually got in touch with the club to ask for a refund ?

Chomp, do you have Any examples of what John Nelms has " been quite busy" achieved in the last Three months to benefit our Club, Nelms offered the refund, then Zero. Sick of picking up the Newspapers recently, reading about what that DABS are looking to build on going forward and hearing NOTHING from Dens, but as you quoted, Nelms has been "Quite busy" Sleeping, as Other Clubs Prosper.

15 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Chomp, do you have Any examples of what John Nelms has " been quite busy" achieved in the last Three months to benefit our Club, Nelms offered the refund, then Zero. Sick of picking up the Newspapers recently, reading about what that DABS are looking to build on going forward and hearing NOTHING from Dens, but as you quoted, Nelms has been "Quite busy" Sleeping, as Other Clubs Prosper.

🤣 Well the whole 'will we, won't we' be playing football and in what league with how many teams might have occupied his time but I can't verify that. 

Don't let that get in the way of your newspaper fuelled rage about what other clubs are up to, if its in the papers, it must be true.... I'm sure that evil swine Nelms is busy waxing his mustashios and sticking pins in voodoo dolls of Dundee supporters, that'll keep him busy.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
28 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

🤣 Well the whole 'will we, won't we' be playing football and in what league with how many teams might have occupied his time but I can't verify that. 

Don't let that get in the way of your newspaper fuelled rage about what other clubs are up to, if its in the papers, it must be true.... I'm sure that evil swine Nelms is busy waxing his mustashios and sticking pins in voodoo dolls of Dundee supporters, that'll keep him busy.

I think you need to get back on your HRT programme bud. 😆

• Star Post 1

Not sure how I feel about this one. I don't consider myself a customer buying a product in the usual sense so a refund isn't something I would want but if others feel differently then maybe the club should address it.

1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

The main point here is that PR had to be proactive. We need to feed the customers positive stuff, not weeks of silence.

I do know what you mean but FPS don't roll that way, its not like all of a sudden they've clamped up. If someone was sweating on the 100 quid (or whatever) then I'm truly sorry for them and even if they're not then ideally the club should have put something out to say if you want your money back then get in touch at [email protected]

Big picture, how many people do you think will be doing it. Its a small PR faux pas I'd guess but one that the club should address. I still reckon they're a bit busy though, even if it is just phone calls and whatsapp chats.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Each to there own but I won't be asking for any refund from the club. Wouldn't even dream of it. I also think we are very lucky to have the Americans and we should be thanking them for the amount of money they have put in to our club! Fair enough they have got management appointments wrong but the managers have always been backed very well. 

It's not about asking for a refund; I won't be asking for a refund. It's about the club having the good grace to offer the refund, I probably won't take it either however the longer the club goes on without offering it the more likely I'll be to change my mind.

• Like 1

Last I read the club were looking at asking everyone to take the refund and if they didn't want it, gift it back to the club as not taking it would affect the insurance pay out.