The Dark Blues

The New Kit

Rate this topic

Kit poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which former Dee best sums up the quality of the new kit?

• Georgi Nemsadze
    • Gary Harkins
    • Jim McAlister
    • James Vincent
    • Mark Klok

How highly do you rate the new kit now that the sponsor logo has been added?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best 2 strips in years 

Go along with your thinking HK ... Real Classy Home Shirt. The Away Shirt maybe would've been better purely all-white, with no sleeve markings ... Maybe I'm being picky

Really like them both - just glad the home top has gone back to the "proper" shade of blue !

I feel like I've criticised the club a lot recently over politics but the appointment of McPake is looking really quite shrewd, the signings have been terrific since last summer and this new kit (not a big deal to some I know) is fantastic IMO.

Really looking forward to the new season and seeing the Dee wearing the kit of the century!

Go along with your thinking HK ...

Real Classy Home Shirt. The Away Shirt maybe would've been better purely all-white, with no sleeve markings ... Maybe I'm being picky:chaplin:

• Like 2
On 13/06/2020 at 07:23, Gedee said:

Go along with your thinking HK ...

Real Classy Home Shirt. The Away Shirt maybe would've been better purely all-white, with no sleeve markings ... Maybe I'm being picky:chaplin:

I agree. Plain white with a dark blue collar. All that is needed. Home shirt looks good.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Rebbkintyre said:

I agree. Plain white with a dark blue collar. All that is needed. Home shirt looks good.

Weel whitever our views might be  (Although I think the general view is it's Classy)

Hope DFC  Players who don them on Game Day do them justice. Wear them wi Pride.

• Like 1

Doesn't make those wearing it play any better or differently and no player springs to mind when looking at it except maybe James Grady for some reason - decent and well respected by all.

They're decent looking kits; however as a 57 year old man I won't be rushing out to buy either. The sleeve coloured in effect on the white one is an unnecessary addition.

6 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Does anyone know how much the home sample sold for? 

Bids allowed until Friday I think. The latest I saw was about £400. My £250 lasted about half an hour 😄

• Wowzer 1