The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

If you could share one memory with Dees of 2120 what would it be? 

For me it would be the Shed explosion when Jamesie blasted in his winner at the Brick. It was bonkers. It didn't feel real. I was there and I'll never forget it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Future PB...and it's bright but definitely not orange!

Eh’ll be deid and so will you lot. We will be in High Stand sitting on fluffy clouds watching the Dees, drinking beer and eating pies.

On the bright side Billy ... We'll no need tae worry aboot, having to queue for a ticket, wear face-masks or social distancing  Jings, I might even start drinking & smoking again

58 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

You'll need to explain what you mean by 2120.

Maybe  a wee bit forward or wishful thinking by Cobra involved Prince (A Man before his Time):chaplin:

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

The Future PB...and it's bright but definitely not orange!

• Funny 1
5 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Does it mean twenty past nine in the evening? Was at the game and would never forget the goal but time of the game a bit fuzzy in my mind. It was a Sunday and footage shows game starting under the floodlights and in darkness and TV games were at a funny times for a while. An evening KO would have had his goal around that time or am I reading nonsense into a simple typo?

1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Eh’ll be deid and so will you lot. We will be in High Stand sitting on fluffy clouds watching the Dees, drinking beer and eating pies.

On the bright side Billy ...

We'll no need tae worry aboot, having to queue for a ticket, wear face-masks or social distancing  Jings, I might even start drinking & smoking again :excited:

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, troodee1893 said:

Does it mean twenty past nine in the evening? Was at the game and would never forget the goal but time of the game a bit fuzzy in my mind. It was a Sunday and footage shows game starting under the floodlights and in darkness and TV games were at a funny times for a while. An evening KO would have had his goal around that time or am I reading nonsense into a simple typo?

Pretty sure that was a 6pm kick off or thereabouts. I was in the bath that night when I got a phone call to tell me one of my mates had passed away at the game and I never go in the bath after 8.30.

It's a gremlin thing.

• Funny 1
5 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Pretty sure that was a 6pm kick off or thereabouts. I was in the bath that night when I got a phone call to tell me one of my mates had passed away at the game and I never go in the bath after 8.30.

It's a gremlin thing.

Think it was 6.05 KO so haven't a clue what the 2120 is all about. Do Gremlins not go mental if the get wet at ANY time? 😅

• Funny 1