The Dark Blues

Season Ticket Sales

Rate this topic

Any word on how many we have shifted?

My Arab mate claims they have sold over 4500 (who cares, I know) and it got me wondering how we were doing.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a key point that has been stressed on this forum several times - if you can afford to buy now, and you intend getting one, you really should get it right now.  I'm sure we all fully under

Just caved and renewed mine there, wasn’t going to until October but the thought of limited numbers getting back into dens and me not being amongst them got the better of me.    Also Neil in th

Bought a season ticket after many years PATG and choosing games, persuaded another ex ST holder to buy one, both full price season tickets.

I might get one if they cut the price since it looks like we're getting a short season. Or if they include all play offs with a rebate consideration should we go out of the play offs before the final.

And any cup games.

And a pie or two.

And a weekly hospitality draw for four.

• Funny 1
2 hours ago, Head Shaker said:

Any word on how many we have shifted?

My Arab mate claims they have sold over 4500 (who cares, I know) and it got me wondering how we were doing.

4000 freebies..they love their propaganda do the fruits

31 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I might get one if they cut the price since it looks like we're getting a short season. Or if they include all play offs with a rebate consideration should we go out of the play offs before the final.

And any cup games.

And a pie or two.

And a weekly hospitality draw for four.

They play off money goes to the SFL, clubs only get expenses, so i can’t see them including them, they will surely re price season tickets

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Not much reaction on here

To the suspension of ST's ???? What can we say, I would guess most of us can accept it and wait and see what the club come out with, it would make sense not to sell more at the current price knowing that it would be a pain to reimburse (or whatever) the few that they'll sell in the short term compared to the 'new' ST's when they figure stuff out. Would guess they've broken out the abacus and pencils to see what they reckon they can squeeze out of us and will be letting us know the 'new deal' as soon as they can.

On 14/06/2020 at 16:08, valleyboy said:

They play off money goes to the SFL, clubs only get expenses, so i can’t see them including them, they will surely re price season tickets

They'll maybe wait until they see if there will be 13 or 14 home games and a better idea of when we'll be allowed into Dens to see games. Looks like there will have to be refunds on this year's tickets sold as well as last years. Bit of a nightmare for them imo.

2 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

No chance it'll be 300 smackeroonies.

This is Dundee we're talking about, dearest season ticket in Championship and more than the cost of watching a Premiership team compete for a European position.

You're right of course, £260 would be £20 per game for 13 games.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

This is Dundee we're talking about, dearest season ticket in Championship and more than the cost of watching a Premiership team compete for a European position.

You're right of course, £260 would be £20 per game for 13 games.

You reckon they'll charge for games people cannot watch? Or will the cost be incorporated into streamed games i.e. free for ST holders and a fee for non-ST holders.