Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Ticket Sales

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

We get that Billy, many people are concerned about keeping themselves alive first. There will be people like yourself who are in the fortunate position to be able to summon up 3 figures to feed their club in desperate times, there will be plenty others who are not so fortunate who'll chose to feed their families at least untill the situation is clarified. I'm not going to knock anyone who decides to sit tight for the time being. 

I do get that .

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
21 hours ago, BigG said:

with only 1600 Season tickets sold and the ground holding 11500, common sense should hopefully prevail. If it means sitting in a different seat then so be it.  

Hearts have sold 8,000 so far. 

There was word of them using Murrayfield for some games if required, to allow more fans to attend.

23 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Without having a crystal ball I'd imagine some sort of crowd will be allowed in by October. 

Nicola sturgeon just said 14th September for opening of sports stadiums with limited crowds if cases stay low. Having a few test events beforehand 

We should work out how to get the maximum number of seats for Dens. I am fed up hearing about social distancing and it being a problem. If we have 3k fans wanting to attend then let's us all of Dens park and restrict away fans if necessary.

59 minutes ago, BCram said:

We should work out how to get the maximum number of seats for Dens. I am fed up hearing about social distancing and it being a problem. If we have 3k fans wanting to attend then let's us all of Dens park and restrict away fans if necessary.

I'm not sure its as simple as making everyone sit 3 seats apart though BC, there will be family units that will be a 'cluster' and now we have the 'bubbles' people could rightfully say that they could all sit together as they're a bubble. Then what do you do if all the different bubbles all run together for a rammy when we score..... Can see ST's being threatened with being withdrawn (to much displeasure) if folk start flaunting the rules. The whole thing will be a nightmare to police. Unless they just let all the auld buggers in of course..... 🤔

6 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I'm not sure its as simple as making everyone sit 3 seats apart though BC, there will be family units that will be a 'cluster' and now we have the 'bubbles' people could rightfully say that they could all sit together as they're a bubble. Then what do you do if all the different bubbles all run together for a rammy when we score..... Can see ST's being threatened with being withdrawn (to much displeasure) if folk start flaunting the rules. The whole thing will be a nightmare to police. Unless they just let all the auld buggers in of course..... 🤔

The sound of sweets being unwrapped, whinging about anything and everything, the smell of - well the smell and the constant having to get up to let someone past on their way to the bog.

Will be just like sitting in The Main Stand but all over the ground.

4 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Missed that but on front page of official. Based on this weeks Govt announcement.

Yes back in Mid June I think when they released the revised ticket prices they said that should any games be played with a reduced/limited capacity then season ticket holders would get priority and the priority for season ticket holders would be chronological order of purchase. 

Adblock Detected