27 Game Season

Rate this topic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it really Prince?   (And I am genuinely not casting doubt on your comments) I can't remember any time in my longish life, when I have been less interested in the "comings & goings" of Scot

I would put money on it that we are going to be away to hearts and Inverness twice next season.. Probably Dunfermline too.. Sfa love to stick it to us so it wouldn't surprise me one bit 

League start 3rd week in October. Why? Absolute cluster phuck 🤬 

Imagine the uproar if when the fixtures come out and we're away to hearts, Dunfermline and Inverness twice that season.. Who the f**k thinks it's a good idea to play an uneven number of games 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, charliedee said:

Imagine the uproar if when the fixtures come out and we're away to hearts, Dunfermline and Inverness twice that season.. Who the f**k thinks it's a good idea to play an uneven number of games 

And why the f**k are we agreeing with this tinpot idea

• Like 1

I would put money on it that we are going to be away to hearts and Inverness twice next season.. Probably Dunfermline too.. Sfa love to stick it to us so it wouldn't surprise me one bit 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, valleyboy said:

On radio Scotland this afternoon that it’s been confirmed, I wonder what season ticket prices will be

Very much a simplistic approach but 13 x 20 is 260 quid. Would that be about right for most folk ????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sprinkler said:

How can there be a Championship vote when we don't even know who are going to be a Championship team next season?

Hearts and Raith are officially Championship teams rn. Even if reconstruction somehow goes through, there'll be 27 games.

31 minutes ago, BCram said:

What are the promotion, relegation and playoff arrangements?

I suppose it will be the same if 12 team top league, if 14 goodness knows but it had better not be the same as the current system.

11 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

I suppose it will be the same if 12 team top league, if 14 goodness knows but it had better not be the same as the current system.

I think these decisions may be even more important than the league numbers. The owners should be telling the fans all the details and getting some practical views from us. On the face of it 27 games sounds fraught with problems and go help us if there is only one spot for promotion!

18 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

Knowing the SPFL they'll probably scream that as it wasn't a full season so no promotion or playoffs, well depending on if Hearts finish bottom again 😂

• Star Post 1

On a more serious note I assume the smaller clubs were right behind this as DFC could possibly play behind closed doors and sell full price season tickets while streaming games as could Hearts.