Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jim Duffy and Gavin Rae

bp33

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Hillydfc said:

@bp33  gavin has already being inducted into the hall of fame. Remember the night well as few his ex teammates were their to support him 

Thanks mate, looked on a site before I posted and he wasn’t on there. Just looked on another site, and he’s received a modern hero award.

27 minutes ago, Donny O said:

Great servant Gavin was to Dundee FC and richly deserves any praise. Jim Duffy- An absolute legend! A great guy,terrific player and IMHO was a great manager for us. Jim Duffy should always be mentioned when it comes to commitment to DFC and should always be highly regarded.

Is Jim in the hall of fame 

Edited by Dundeefc1783
Ignore that. Now realise he is

5 hours ago, Donny O said:

Great servant Gavin was to Dundee FC and richly deserves any praise. Jim Duffy- An absolute legend! A great guy,terrific player and IMHO was a great manager for us. Jim Duffy should always be mentioned when it comes to commitment to DFC and should always be highly regarded.

Aye but has he bought his DFC It's in the blood stickers???

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324196341908

Get the finger oot, JD 😁

2 hours ago, OCDee said:

Yes, in 2010. 

There would be something far wrong if he wasn't in it; there aren't many who've contributed more to the club during my time as a Dee.

You’re correct. The first website I looked at, when I posted, didn’t have him or Gav listed. Both great servants for the club,and I’m delighted that they have both been inducted.

Watched it this morning on youtube, Gavin Rae came across really well, some good stories and total respect to both him for handing over the signing on fee and to Jim Duffy for bringing it up. Liked them both but they've both gone up a notch in my estimations. 

Saw GR in Cardiff airport a whiley back and again at Embra airport getting off at the other end and meeting his pals, no billy big baws involved, if you didn't know who he was you wouldn't have noticed him. I'm not one to talk to folk I dinnae ken so didn't speak to him but didn't look like his relative fame had got to him.

Good interview and think Gav comes across well and seems like a genuine guy who enjoyed his time at the club.

I can't believe the players strayed at a hotel in Carnoustie the nights before home games, just 1 way to run up debts of 23m!

Si annoyed me by asking Gav if he thought Dundee fans had unrealistic expectations but he said we should be a premier league league club. Not sure how people like Ferry and his west coast media pals continue with that line. Are St Johnstone, Ross County, Hamilton etc. bigger clubs?

I would agree that we have been poorly managed and that our budgets have been badly spent on players who have offered very little but that's not down to unrealistic expectations just poor management in my opinion.

If we spent more money on Gav Rae's than Si Ferry's we'd be in a far better position. 

Adblock Detected